JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to find a nice 1300 Defender or comparable 870 with blued steel and wood furniture. I sold mine a couple of years ago and have kicked myself hard ever since.

Cheers.

View attachment 596083
My Remington 870 Wingmaster , 1962
20 gauge , 28 inch barrel and Modified choke...
It was given to me by my Granddad...first gun that I ever owned and still goes out hunting and shooting.
View attachment 596085
My 1981 870 Wingmaster...
12 gauge , 18 inch barrel and Improved Cylinder choke..
My "Bump in the night" shotgun ...plus just all around fun shooter...
Great balance , fast , smooth and likes to make lots of holes in things....:D

My 1975 Wingmaster...
Oh wait...
I was going to post a family picture of all three of my 870' s...but Nooooo...
Someone named D.B...went and gave me grief...:eek::p:D
So I just had to post the pictures that I have...
I'll get a picture of my newest to me up in a bit...
Andy
Woa That's Looks Verygood!!!

you know it's the 2 on the right....both maverick 88, a 12 gauge security, 20 gauge youth. Both still un-fired

IMG_2934.jpg

Remington 870 Express with 28" vented rib barrel with the original beed and a green hi viz front sight behind it, Carlson extension tube giving it 9 shells in the tube and 1 in the chamber (using 2 3/4" shells) replaced original follower with a NDZ red aluminum follower, replaced original shell extractor with a volquartsen exact edge extractor, replaced original safety with a Wilson combat Dome safety, put a UTG Remington picatinny claw mount on it to mount a Bushnell RXS-100 red dot on it, re did the original wood furniture with a high gloss finish, and replaced original butt pad with slip limb saver.

20220105_224427.jpg 20220105_224506.jpg 20220105_224017.jpg 20220105_224355.jpg

Besides the Rem 870, my favorite SG is the Winchester 1897. This week I was watching a whole lot of these, "___________ in the Movies" series. So without further a due......

Aloha, Mark

Not my only pump action but the newest one. Started off as a 590S I picked up recently, added the magpul furniture, GG&G side saddle, crimson trace light, and I already had the bayonet.

View attachment 1094019

This week I found two 590S at Portland area Bi-Mart's,......It's not as though I needed another pump but at $549.- I couldn't resist.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top