JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next up is a cheap Coast knife I found near my house. On top of that is a knife marked Japan only and then a lineman knife a few old pocket knives and a butterfly pair of scissors.

View attachment 1247776
Your "cheap Coast knife" looks a helluva lot like my Boy Scout knife from ~50 years ago.
It's a Western... and the edge on it to this very day will send a careless person to the ER for stitches...

Boy Scout knife1.jpg Boy Scout knife2.jpg Boy Scout knife3.jpg

Your "cheap Coast knife" looks a helluva lot like my Boy Scout knife from ~50 years ago.
It's a Western... and the edge on it to this very day will send a careless person to the ER for stitches...

View attachment 1249588 View attachment 1249589 View attachment 1249590
I like the look of yours more. I found the Coast in the park near my house. I was driving my pony in his cart and had to make him get close to a big stump in order for me to reach the knife. Someone had set it on the stump. I sharpened it up and made a cardboard sheath and have never used it. I have had it for 5 or so years.

I don't think so. He's got it in grappling hook mode!
I don't know anything about it but seems like could be used both ways. Facing up it can be used to catch/stop the other persons blade and get control of that blade or hand/arm. Facing down acts it as a handguard to deflect a blade that would otherwise get your fingers. Seems to me anyway, I know very little about it.

A few recent acquisitions:

Civivi incite 3.7" D2 blade. Handle feels good in hand and choil up front allows u to choke up on it for detail work.

10CD874E-6607-44F3-AE60-9DF4EBCEA2F9.jpeg

Civivi asticus 3.8" D2 blade (best blade geometry of any knife I have ever used, hollow grind makes it razor sharp and stays sharp even after abuse. I used a black handled one of these for chopping lots and lots of blackberries then daughter made three walking sticks with it and it didn't seem to lose ANY sharpness, I was blown away). Choil up front for detail work. Handle is a bit thin and light for my taste. This blade could chop wood or cut the finest food. It's actually way, way, better at cutting food than spyderco's kitchen utility knife. That hollow ground blade just slices and pushes everything you cut away from the blade. They should make more knives with this exact blade shape Imo.

22368076-3D80-4C81-A691-746C9B327F2D.jpeg

A couple designated blackberry killers, 16" xmas tree knife, inexpensive 28" katana. Xmas tree knife is really light and works great but edge will deform if trying to cut bigger woody stuff. Didn't come with a sheath so I just put vinyl around the paper protector it came in to make a make-shift sheath.

55C38625-68DA-4A4E-A8AE-FDF0AE315D40.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads