JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always had a soft spot for Bucks. Some are gifts to me and I'm technically just holding one of the 102's for my kid. I have a few more Buck folders around but fixed blades are my thing. The oldest by far is the 103, the best skinner I've used.

bucks.png

EDIT: The machette looking thing on the end is the probably most worthless knife I've ever owned.

I'll play. Much of my knife work is stick carving or bushcraft-type stuff. Here's two that I use. The left is a homemade knife based on the Kephart pattern. The right is an old no-name Mora.

kephart27.jpg

I also use the SAK Camper model a bit.

BushClass - Pot hook 4.jpg

Here's another home made. I make 'em for fun and the challenge. I don't really sell them. This one's made from an old file. I've since cleaned it up a bit. In truth, it's kind of thick and clunky. The Kephart is a better pattern for me.

ezbake17.jpg

1632487657_53_1.jpg

I just picked this up for $119.00 shipped to my door.

I bought this one last month for $80.00 (It was new without the box).

1632341543_4969_1-600x500.jpg
The Taylor S&W "Military Issue" is a bit big (and heavy) for carrying in town, but the Bat Cave Sendoa is a great knife! The ATS-34 blade is shaving sharp and holds a great edge. The Sendoa is engineered by the same people that made the single-action Paragon OTF knives. Both of these blades are rock-solid and lend themselves to heavy use.

Last Edited:
Piranha-Virus-Auto-Red-Mirror-BHQ-28396-jr.jpg

I just picked up this one. If you peruse the specifications on Blade HQ, you'll see just how quickly this will disappear into my front slacks pocket. :)

This Virus knife has a mirror-finished blade with a plain edge and red anodized aluminum handle.

Piranha put their X model auto on a diet and the result is the Virus, a slim everyday carry automatic knife with loads of style and class. Differentiating marks of the Virus knife include the "file work" style handle grooves and a unique CNC machined texture along the edges for increased grip. Akin to other models, the 6061-T6 aluminum handle on the Virus is available in a number of finishes and fitted with a titanium pocket clip. Its flat ground CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is quick to attention with a push of the firing button.

Piranha Knives have been in the business of automatic folders for a long time now and it is evident in the precision build-quality and consistent, strong automatic action you'll find on their entire line of knives.

Trying to find ways to put my knives on display then I keep them clean and enjoy them. Maybe try and recess a magnet in some walnut... Other knives are sorta random so they may not fit in with a given theme. a cool pocket knife display would be nice.

oaksbottomforge.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads