JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always had a soft spot for Bucks. Some are gifts to me and I'm technically just holding one of the 102's for my kid. I have a few more Buck folders around but fixed blades are my thing. The oldest by far is the 103, the best skinner I've used.

bucks.png

EDIT: The machette looking thing on the end is the probably most worthless knife I've ever owned.

I'll play. Much of my knife work is stick carving or bushcraft-type stuff. Here's two that I use. The left is a homemade knife based on the Kephart pattern. The right is an old no-name Mora.

kephart27.jpg

I also use the SAK Camper model a bit.

BushClass - Pot hook 4.jpg

Here's another home made. I make 'em for fun and the challenge. I don't really sell them. This one's made from an old file. I've since cleaned it up a bit. In truth, it's kind of thick and clunky. The Kephart is a better pattern for me.

ezbake17.jpg

1632487657_53_1.jpg

I just picked this up for $119.00 shipped to my door.

I bought this one last month for $80.00 (It was new without the box).

1632341543_4969_1-600x500.jpg
The Taylor S&W "Military Issue" is a bit big (and heavy) for carrying in town, but the Bat Cave Sendoa is a great knife! The ATS-34 blade is shaving sharp and holds a great edge. The Sendoa is engineered by the same people that made the single-action Paragon OTF knives. Both of these blades are rock-solid and lend themselves to heavy use.

Last Edited:
Piranha-Virus-Auto-Red-Mirror-BHQ-28396-jr.jpg

I just picked up this one. If you peruse the specifications on Blade HQ, you'll see just how quickly this will disappear into my front slacks pocket. :)

This Virus knife has a mirror-finished blade with a plain edge and red anodized aluminum handle.

Piranha put their X model auto on a diet and the result is the Virus, a slim everyday carry automatic knife with loads of style and class. Differentiating marks of the Virus knife include the "file work" style handle grooves and a unique CNC machined texture along the edges for increased grip. Akin to other models, the 6061-T6 aluminum handle on the Virus is available in a number of finishes and fitted with a titanium pocket clip. Its flat ground CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is quick to attention with a push of the firing button.

Piranha Knives have been in the business of automatic folders for a long time now and it is evident in the precision build-quality and consistent, strong automatic action you'll find on their entire line of knives.

Trying to find ways to put my knives on display then I keep them clean and enjoy them. Maybe try and recess a magnet in some walnut... Other knives are sorta random so they may not fit in with a given theme. a cool pocket knife display would be nice.

oaksbottomforge.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top