JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20210611_140920300.jpg

I have issues... knife hoarding being one of them.
Love Randall Knives, Al Mar, Peter Bromley, Buck etc. First pic is a partial stack, the middle picture is a Bowie, with caribou grip scales, made by Jens Klaar in Anchorage, AK. and the last is my woods carry Randall.

Take care friends...

View attachment 899348 View attachment 899349 View attachment 899350
I commissioned a Morseth fighter back in the day.. pretty sweet but had to trade it away for something I forget.

Hogue EX-A05 Auto. It has a 4" blade and is pretty large overall, larger than I realized.
Unfortunately the action is very gritty. I'm hoping some good lube and working it will smooth it out.
IMG_20210616_172229.jpg

Dang! All these sexy knives and all I have is my EDC a couple Benchmade reflexes, some CRKT's , some Cold Steel toys, and a rare old 14" Buck carving knife I would like to sell. Have a Civil War fixed blade with dirt still on it to. Great thread.

IMG_2582.JPG Case collection.jpg 00000131.jpg IMG_2572.JPG IMG_2577.JPG IMG_2576.JPG

I traded for this knife a while back. Unknown maker, unknown steel and the grip needs some shaping, but I really like the curvature of the knife, so I'll tune it up and see how it does.

However it didn't have a sheath and I'm not going to add making a one to my list of projects that will never happen.
Anyway I spotted this sheath for a Buck knife somewhere and gave it a shot on spec. I got lucky and it fits great and locks in with the strap tight as can be.
IMG_20210626_210530.jpg IMG_20210626_210630.jpg

This is my Elishewitz Pharaoh that I had him make for me 10 or 15 years ago. I was at a knife show in NYC when my knife was in process and met his wife in their booth. She told me that my knife was the last truly custom order knife that he was making. Henceforth, he was only going to build what he wanted to build and just put them up for sale.

This has carbon fiber scales, titanium clip, spacer, liners and bolsters and a damasteel blade in the Odin's eye pattern.

Elishewitz-Composite-2021-03-28-15-09-59-UTC.jpg

Adios,

Pizza Bob

This is my Elishewitz Pharaoh that I had him make for me 10 or 15 years ago. I was at a knife show in NYC when my knife was in process and met his wife in their booth. She told me that my knife was the last truly custom order knife that he was making. Henceforth, he was only going to build what he wanted to build and just put them up for sale.

This has carbon fiber scales, titanium clip, spacer, liners and bolsters and a damasteel blade in the Odin's eye pattern.

View attachment 999766

Adios,

Pizza Bob
Is that a Paul-like lock?
I always wanted a Gerber Paul knife but never got around to it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top