JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Randalls

1609834727652.png

A few other favorites: REKAT Hobbit, Mad Dog ATAK2, Al Mar SERE 8 and CRKT Razel

1609834850681.png

I've had many beautiful blades that have come and gone, sadly.
But some things I have never let go of. (I still use the first key ring my mother gave me when I got my first car.)

A Western PA48 I got from my Grandfather when I entered Webelos as a child. (9? 10?)
It was old when I got it - and has seen much better days - but I still use it nearly everyday.

IMG_3946.jpg

I ordered this one last night, Hogue EX-A01 automatic. I like the harpoon shape, the jimping and I've been liking the idea of a tanto blade for piercing. The harpoon shape has intrigued me since I first saw them and this knife just seemed to hit all the right buttons.
Stock photo:
34120_1.jpg

New shoes from TKC. I've had this Ontario TAK for years, but never cared for the squared off scales so it sat in a drawer. The TKC scales are a rounded coke bottle shape and make a world of difference. They change the feel of the knife completely.

20210111_153654.jpg 20210111_153706.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads