JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up my first Benchmade this week. Not even close to what I thought my first would be but a pretty cool knife anyway.

Saddle Mountain Skinner

B7A9EF6A-4B88-4BD5-A98F-63BFF2A7C940_1_201_a.jpeg

Last Edited:
These two arrived today. The Guardian Tactical is used but a nice knife and the Vespa is flawless. I am not a fan of clone anything but damn these are nice and fit and finish is on a par with some much more expensive US made knives.
Thanks
James

20200618_233225.jpg 20200618_233221.jpg 20200618_233157.jpg

I always try to buy stainless knives and guns and other tools exclusively if possible, even if it costs more.

SS can rust - ask anyone who lives (or lived) on the coast, but it takes longer and it is easier to care for.

And the paint/whatever they (any knife manufacturer) puts on any steel, doesn't necessarily protect the steel - at least, not as well as you would think.

Today I noticed some bubbling of the rough covering on my KA-BAR Kukri near the handle. I scraped the paint off and sure enough, there was rust under there. I think I will take that paint off and put a patina on the whole blade and see how that works. Sure it will still rust, but at least I will probably notice it before it gets bad, and it will be easier to keep the blade clean.

Got a new Kershaw Decimus. Cheap and at Bimart. Good secondary EDC blade. I have a ton of solid EDC blades and I find myself back to my RAT 1 or paramilitary 2. This will just be a back up fun knife to flick open.

0AAEA98B-6014-4B46-B2EE-5483481395B8.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads