JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up my first Benchmade this week. Not even close to what I thought my first would be but a pretty cool knife anyway.

Saddle Mountain Skinner

B7A9EF6A-4B88-4BD5-A98F-63BFF2A7C940_1_201_a.jpeg

Last Edited:
These two arrived today. The Guardian Tactical is used but a nice knife and the Vespa is flawless. I am not a fan of clone anything but damn these are nice and fit and finish is on a par with some much more expensive US made knives.
Thanks
James

20200618_233225.jpg 20200618_233221.jpg 20200618_233157.jpg

I always try to buy stainless knives and guns and other tools exclusively if possible, even if it costs more.

SS can rust - ask anyone who lives (or lived) on the coast, but it takes longer and it is easier to care for.

And the paint/whatever they (any knife manufacturer) puts on any steel, doesn't necessarily protect the steel - at least, not as well as you would think.

Today I noticed some bubbling of the rough covering on my KA-BAR Kukri near the handle. I scraped the paint off and sure enough, there was rust under there. I think I will take that paint off and put a patina on the whole blade and see how that works. Sure it will still rust, but at least I will probably notice it before it gets bad, and it will be easier to keep the blade clean.

Got a new Kershaw Decimus. Cheap and at Bimart. Good secondary EDC blade. I have a ton of solid EDC blades and I find myself back to my RAT 1 or paramilitary 2. This will just be a back up fun knife to flick open.

0AAEA98B-6014-4B46-B2EE-5483481395B8.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads