JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know this never happens to anyone else here...

EDC on the left. Lost for two weeks. I have others, but this was my favorite and I missed it.

Looked everywhere - in the laundry, in the bedroom, in the recliner, under the bed, in the car, in the truck, in the shop, in the shed, at friend's houses, etc., etc. Several times in each place like it would magically reappear the 7th or 8th time I looked.

Finally located and purchased a replacement.

Found EDC the very next day, in plain view among tools and gloves on my workbench. I like it enough to keep the spare. A guarantee that I'll NEVER lose the original.

IMG_5945.jpg

Last Edited:
I bought this knife for my son this last Christmas. I am really impressed with the quality of this knife. It was on sale for 35 or 39 from 59 on amazon.
I'd take it over any of my bucks or gerbers. Waiting for another sale.

48D31FBD-1AA2-4F9D-8D8B-7027D3D99925.jpeg

Last Edited:
@Melmelhunter careful how aggressive you get cleaning that blade up. I am not an expert but that era Kabar/Marbles/Western knives are increasing rapidly in collector value. Lot's of good info out there on how to clean the knife up without impacting it's character and value. Get it cleaned up, in that new sheath and back out into the field putting it to use. Nice find and glad it is seeing the light of day again.

@Melmelhunter careful how aggressive you get cleaning that blade up. I am not an expert but that era Kabar/Marbles/Western knives are increasing rapidly in collector value. Lot's of good info out there on how to clean the knife up without impacting it's character and value. Get it cleaned up, in that new sheath and back out into the field putting it to use. Nice find and glad it is seeing the light of day again.
From what I can see... It has been aggressively sharpened before I got it unfortunately.. :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top