JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Randalls

1609834727652.png

A few other favorites: REKAT Hobbit, Mad Dog ATAK2, Al Mar SERE 8 and CRKT Razel

1609834850681.png

I've had many beautiful blades that have come and gone, sadly.
But some things I have never let go of. (I still use the first key ring my mother gave me when I got my first car.)

A Western PA48 I got from my Grandfather when I entered Webelos as a child. (9? 10?)
It was old when I got it - and has seen much better days - but I still use it nearly everyday.

IMG_3946.jpg

I ordered this one last night, Hogue EX-A01 automatic. I like the harpoon shape, the jimping and I've been liking the idea of a tanto blade for piercing. The harpoon shape has intrigued me since I first saw them and this knife just seemed to hit all the right buttons.
Stock photo:
34120_1.jpg

New shoes from TKC. I've had this Ontario TAK for years, but never cared for the squared off scales so it sat in a drawer. The TKC scales are a rounded coke bottle shape and make a world of difference. They change the feel of the knife completely.

20210111_153654.jpg 20210111_153706.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads