Show your knives!

Reactions
These two arrived today. The Guardian Tactical is used but a nice knife and the Vespa is flawless. I am not a fan of clone anything but damn these are nice and fit and finish is on a par with some much more expensive US made knives.
Thanks
James

20200618_233225.jpg 20200618_233221.jpg 20200618_233157.jpg

The Heretic

Reactions
I always try to buy stainless knives and guns and other tools exclusively if possible, even if it costs more.

SS can rust - ask anyone who lives (or lived) on the coast, but it takes longer and it is easier to care for.
And the paint/whatever they (any knife manufacturer) puts on any steel, doesn't necessarily protect the steel - at least, not as well as you would think.

Today I noticed some bubbling of the rough covering on my KA-BAR Kukri near the handle. I scraped the paint off and sure enough, there was rust under there. I think I will take that paint off and put a patina on the whole blade and see how that works. Sure it will still rust, but at least I will probably notice it before it gets bad, and it will be easier to keep the blade clean.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom