J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Show your knives!

Reactions
I know this never happens to anyone else here...

EDC on the left. Lost for two weeks. I have others, but this was my favorite and I missed it.

Looked everywhere - in the laundry, in the bedroom, in the recliner, under the bed, in the car, in the truck, in the shop, in the shed, at friend's houses, etc., etc. Several times in each place like it would magically reappear the 7th or 8th time I looked.

Finally located and purchased a replacement.

Found EDC the very next day, in plain view among tools and gloves on my workbench. I like it enough to keep the spare. A guarantee that I'll NEVER lose the original.

IMG_5945.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
I bought this knife for my son this last Christmas. I am really impressed with the quality of this knife. It was on sale for 35 or 39 from 59 on amazon.
I’d take it over any of my bucks or gerbers. Waiting for another sale.

48D31FBD-1AA2-4F9D-8D8B-7027D3D99925.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: GOG
Reactions
@Melmelhunter careful how aggressive you get cleaning that blade up. I am not an expert but that era Kabar/Marbles/Western knives are increasing rapidly in collector value. Lot's of good info out there on how to clean the knife up without impacting it's character and value. Get it cleaned up, in that new sheath and back out into the field putting it to use. Nice find and glad it is seeing the light of day again.

Reactions
@Melmelhunter careful how aggressive you get cleaning that blade up. I am not an expert but that era Kabar/Marbles/Western knives are increasing rapidly in collector value. Lot's of good info out there on how to clean the knife up without impacting it's character and value. Get it cleaned up, in that new sheath and back out into the field putting it to use. Nice find and glad it is seeing the light of day again.
From what I can see... It has been aggressively sharpened before I got it unfortunately.. :(

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom