JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not much for Swiss army knives. However, I saw this on an auction site and the bidding was out of control, idiots bidding just for the sake of bidding. So I checked on ebay and got this one in prime condition for $13 shipped. Just a simple and slim folder, no lock, no tacticool, no extra nothing. It is however, solid, sharp and has no rough edges anywhere so it's seems made for pocket carry. It will be my new daily for a while, at least maybe until my new CRKT comes in.

Attachments

• IMG_20190916_135701.jpg
    IMG_20190916_135701.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 159
Just got my new CRKT Batum 5453 in. Wowza. This is a serious EDC contender to my CRKT Razel. Lists for $59.99 on their website but it's available most everywhere else for around $32 bucks. For size comparison I have it next to a Joya De Nicarauga Antano Dark Carojo robusto.

IMG_20190917_164310.jpg IMG_20190917_164320.jpg IMG_20190917_164340.jpg

My wife was amused at the acquisition of a switchblade, considering our adolescent times. And the little people laughed their little butts off at the mechanical operation. (teehee)

lwfcX8b.jpg

ZcJsxyb.jpg

If you have similar tastes in firearms you must have a smile that lasts for days every time you look in your safe.

CRK, Rockstead, William Henry and Andre Thorburn a very nice compilation of customs and factory customs.

I have sold off all my customs as I just didn't carry them, now mainly rock a Spyderco for EDC and a Benchmade occasionally.

If you have similar tastes in firearms you must have a smile that lasts for days every time you look in your safe.

CRK, Rockstead, William Henry and Andre Thorburn a very nice compilation of customs and factory customs.

I have sold off all my customs as I just didn't carry them, now mainly rock a Spyderco for EDC and a Benchmade occasionally.

Thank you sir.

I like to think I have fairly good taste in whatever I choose to make my own, but given a good number of the options out there it really isn't all that hard. Forums like this and more experienced people than I can be extremely helpful as well.

Quality and not quantity any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Smiling by the way is my ultimate goal.

Last Edited:
TOPS Ranger Short Stop. I'm not that fond of 1095 but it's a profile I've liked for many years.
The Scottish Sgein Dubh (sp?) is the general shape, it's a wide dagger, however most of the ones I've seen are more decorative than practical. So I went for this little knife.
Plus it's American made.
This is my second TOPS knife and I'm very pleased with them.

20191004_104051.jpg

Last Edited:
2FF0A9F5-1FDE-4D93-B9D7-3A38F3853B49.jpeg
Here's a Stucky Skinner made by Dan Stucky out of Springfield. I had this knife made for my son for Christmas last year. The handle is stabilized redwood.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads