JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All my MT's are airsoft so not to worry. ;)

I hear Tony is moving out of Pennsylvania, had stopped making knives, and is moving the shop to Georgia to continue his AUG-clone adventure.

Some old hands speculate that they'll release a knife or two once in awhile, in order to fund this quest to break into the gun business.

Awesome blade I picked up at the RC G&K Show last weekend. The Kershaw Ripcord...

0127090926.jpg

So here it is retracted in the case...

0127090926a.jpg

But when it is removed from the case the blade extends and locks in place. Only when you return it to the case that it retracts.

I got this beauty for $50. From the Kershaw website is $99.95. w00t! I got a steal! :s0155:

Specs:
Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating

Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts

Blade: 3 7/16 in. (8.6 cm) Closed: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
Overall: N/A Weight: 4.2 oz.

Made in the USA :cool::s0155:

That DLC coating is an incredible finish! I have it on a Pro-Tech Godfather and it is harder than the steel it's on.

So this Ripcord is a manual OTF that is deployed by the sheath- but can be retracted by pushing in the lock release and sliding the blade back? Or is it spring-loaded like the Pro-Tech Tantilla?

That DLC coating is an incredible finish! I have it on a Pro-Tech Godfather and it is harder than the steel it's on.

So this Ripcord is a manual OTF that is deployed by the sheath- but can be retracted by pushing in the lock release and sliding the blade back? Or is it spring-loaded like the Pro-Tech Tantilla?

The sheath is the deployment and retractor of the blade.

0128090900.jpg

As you can see the sheath had a small knob nears the top and the blade as button that the knob fits into. Once the blade is put in place with the sheath knob releases the lock and the knob slides the blade back into place. Also the knob keeps the blade in place with the sheath.

AWESOME!!!

:s0004:

Here's a couple more old ones;
Top is obviously an old KA-BAR(USMC)
Bottom is a Robbins/Dudley (possibly WWIIera)push knife.
I carry the KA-BAR elk hunting,but the R/D?
It's a pretty neat little sheath with it too!

Here's a couple more old ones;
Top is obviously an old KA-BAR(USMC)
Bottom is a Robbins/Dudley (possibly WWIIera)push knife.
I carry the KA-BAR elk hunting,but the R/D?
It's a pretty neat little sheath with it too!

Love the KA-BAR! I have a short KA-Bar, and I'm planning on getting my bro the commemerative Iraqi Freedom one...

Wonderful knives!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads