JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC02669.jpg

A few of my favorites (please excuse my bad photography skills. Just not something I've ever nad the knack for):

Dad's (now mine) nickle Colt Trooper MKIII mfg. and bout a few months after I was born in '74
ColtTrooperMKIIIfull.jpg

J.C. Higgins .22lr my dad got for his 12th birthday from his dad. My dad glass bedded it, and did the stock finish, checkering, and white line spacers himself in the 80's for the heck of it one week (had never done any refinishing or checkering before, and never did any after either). It's an amazingly accurate shooter, even with the cheapest ammo I toss in it. Not bad for a re-branded Sears gun from the early 60's that was probly dirt cheap.
JCHigginsmodel42full.jpg

And to round things out, dads old Ruger Red Label 20ga with screw in chokes. I have the same in 12ga, but with a blued receiver,but I like the stainless look a little better. Both are GREAT guns for birds and skeet. Feel really well balanced, and seem to swing and point very naturally.
RugerRedLabel12gaful.jpg

I'll play...

G35-001.jpg

This gun has history, it was given to me by my father, which was later stolen from me and ditched. The gun was recovered at Seattle University 10 years later, by maintenance workers and turned into the police. I was notified, and when I read the police report, I learned the gun was found on February 6th, 2007 the anniversary of my fathers death and the gun was found directly across the street from the hospital of which my father passed away, Swedish Hospital, where his room overlooked Seattle University.

I rebuilt the pistol, and the only thing I had to replace was the cylinder.
38-016.jpg

Single Stacks...

My new (to me) Open gun...
SVI006.jpg

XD...
XD002.jpg

Sorry about that!

Yes, it's an Egyptian Hakim, 8mm semiautomatic. Reasonably accurate at 100 yards and fun as hell to shoot. Heavy, semi-auto, and has a very effective muzzle brake means there's surprisingly little recoil. But man, is it loud!

I really love that gun:D.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads