JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bersa Thunder 380 Plus (doublestack 15+1 model) with 5 spare mags. The gun came with 1, and the other 5 cost as much as the gun did! o_O

I've had my eye on this model for a while, and with The Ban looming I found a reason to buy it. Why a 380 doublestack? Because I have a handful of other 380 CC guns already, and all of them are <8rds per mag, so figured I might as well get one with a "proper" mag capacity while I can.

Next steps are to try to locate a set of slim grips and a threaded barrel - both will be a challenge, since nobody seems to make either. Nothing about this is cost effective or necessarily practical, but it's fun, and that's enough justification for me.

20220705_224244.jpg

You mean 1986, right?
No a Washington state law was changed. Before that if you were LEO or military either full time or reserve. You could legally tranfer pre 86 guns in. Senator Adam Smith from Kent had a vote to change the law to read that LEO and military could posses in official duty only. The guns that were in were grandfathered in. That was done in 1996. There is a little over 1,200 legal tranferables in this state. But they can only be sold out of state. The guy that I know has a Thomspon is retire Army National Gaurd from Camp Murry next to JBLM. My friend has more than just a Thompson. He has a dozen legal guns in this state. I have known him since the early 90s. He is also a retired Seatle Fireman.
Now on the other side of the coin. If you were not LEO or military. Private ownership in this state has been illegal since 1938. Washington is the only state west of the Mississippi the you can not privatelty own. The Adam Smith closed the military door.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top