JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's go girls no lever actions or I dunno Winchester maybe
Model '94 in .32 Win Special. The Grand Sobo's first rifle, when he was just a wee lad of 13 in old '43...
Still shoots as true today as it ever did while he carried it.

Winchester94.01.JPG

Hope everyone gets out and enjoys this weather, I went up to larch and did some shooting. Kind of disappointing how much garbage is up there now days. Saw some guys on my way down putting garbage from the first pit in black bags, good on them. I will be bringing some with me next time to pick up more than just my own today. (Brass included)

EFC5632D-FD8A-4C07-9ABD-0FAB639F562B.jpeg 9343814F-20D9-4DFC-88C6-428FC5E3434B.jpeg CCF08677-62E0-4008-85D4-9104886F73A2.jpeg 02A5C19A-5892-4BD9-9213-C4B2A1D1489E.jpeg

Hope everyone gets out and enjoys this weather, I went up to larch and did some shooting. Kind of disappointing how much garbage is up there now days. Saw some guys on my way down putting garbage from the first pit in black bags, good on them. I will be bringing some with me next time to pick up more than just my own today. (Brass included)

View attachment 1113648 View attachment 1113649 View attachment 1113650 View attachment 1113651
Love that folder! Did you use a Law Tactical adapter? What's the barrel length?
I have two pistols that I wanna convert into folders... This one I call Trunk Monkey:

Trunk Monkey.01.jpg

Thanks! I bought one from let freedom ring LLC but it ended up being garbage, so I went with the Sylvan arms folder. As for the upper it's a 7" .300BO
Thanks for the info! I was looking at the Law adapter, but, hoo boy, are they proud of those!
The Trunk Monkey is a 7½" barrel in 5.56, and the other one I wanna convert has an 8½" barrel.
With Law products, I'm looking at over $500 to convert both. Gaaaah! :eek:

Did you have to buy a new buffer spring/weight or BCG?

Thanks for the info! I was looking at the Law adapter, but, hoo boy, are they proud of those!
The Trunk Monkey is a 7½" barrel in 5.56, and the other one I wanna convert has an 8½" barrel.
With Law products, I'm looking at over $500 to convert both. Gaaaah! :eek:

Did you have to buy a new buffer spring/weight or BCG?
Nope! I was a bit concerned about how it would function honestly because It felt a bit weird when pulling the CH back, but I had no issues firing it with the factory aero lower buffer setup!

View attachment 1113648 View attachment 1113649 View attachment 1113650 View attachment 1113651
Thanks Ryan, I picked up so many shot gun shells from the 2nd pit last time I was up there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top