JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wheel guns are cool.

586-8 6" .357, 6 round.

60-15 3" .357, 5 round.

63-5 3" .22lr, 8 round.

642-2 1.875" .38spec, 5 round.

Single-nine 6.5" .22Mag, 9 round.

View attachment 1034978
Colt SAA
S&W 44mag 3"
S&W 357 mag 4"
S&W 44 mag 6"

All For Sale
Market rate
PM with offer if interested

3BA1B0D0-EF95-4760-ADDF-64E919B45242.jpeg

Traded a pistol I didn't want towards a Sig 365 this morning.
(The chair's from Cabela's, not the gun.)

View attachment 1029661
How you like the trigger on that 365?

I almost bought a 365xl online last month, and luckily I went to a local ffl first, and handled one that trigger (it was the flat face one) just felt awful ( I Hated how mushy it felt at the wall, reset was nice, but then its right back to the mushy wall 🤮) it made the P365 of any variant a no go for me, I like l the G43x trigger way better, an the shield plus trigger even better then that.

I know they have upgrades for the 365 but id rather get a good trigger right out the box.
I've also heard that the 365 trigger is supposed to be way better after its broken in.

I'll probably get the shield plus PC, but I've been waiting because the rumor mill earlier this year was swearing that HK is supposed to have a micro wonder 9 coming out in October.

But then again HK just released those stupid mp5 22lrs, so all the "Hk micro" talk could have just been nonsense, there are pictures all over the internet that are allegedly the patient on Hks new pistol but that could also be BS.

I've also heard that the 365 trigger is supposed to be way better after its broken in.
@PaulF, my trigger is gritty but breaks well. I haven't had time, but I'm going to fiddle with it soon.
It'll work itself in fine. Got a few thousand rounds through mine and it "broke in" before the first 500 rds.

3" S&W 44mag
Swapping out grips, tried Pachmayr then put on standard S&W not the original rounded grip. Note: Rounded grip forced be to change my hand hold. I didn't like it. Thats what she should look like. I dig the female silhouette on the wood looks like a nighty.

3inch-SW.jpg

Wilson combat handguard
Linear comp
Ergo adjustable gas block
Aero gas tube
Aero nitride BCG
MILLSPEC CH
Ballistic advantage 12.5 inch barrel
Complete aero M5 lower w/pistol brace
CT red dot
Doing some testing tomorrow! Just finished this today!
.308 win AR pistol.

D5AEA4A6-4C52-41F9-AE3C-43CCEF879058.jpeg

Picked up my MKE AP5-P today. These are imported by Century Arms now, not Zenith. Fit and finish is pretty good. I would say the welds on my PTR are a bit cleaner. Bolt gap checked out within spec. Of course I wanted the HK SP5K, but Buds Guns had it listed for 4,300, while I was able to get this for 1,700
B7FB6F8F-ECF9-4EA6-B71D-D5B9E0929EF6.jpeg ACDACF13-EFF0-4048-A584-41332CA1400E.jpeg CFE4EAF6-71FE-4CC2-A9CD-FF16C06BD841.jpeg

How so? I've bought a few guns on there with no issue.
I've bought from buds several times, and will at least 1 more because I have a gift certificate that can o ly be spent at Fuds.

But they are dishonest my last order they charged me a shipping rate for what they said the total weight was 58 pounds so I paid like $40 in shipping cost, the actual weight of all my items combined was 7.3 pounds, it was some ammo l, some magazines and a range finder.

I had a gun in my cart a couple days ago was getting ready to check out, and decided to contact my receiving ffl, before completing the purchase just to make sure they were still open and facilitating online e transfers (they are) 10 minutes later go back to complete my purchase and buds has now changed the item to a "team buds only" item

Few years back I ordered a some magazines (they were promag. And this was before I knew what garbage promag is) 3/5 of the magazines broke the 1st time i loaded (the other 2 i never even opened) them, not fired them simply loaded, the amount of time I had to spend fighting with them to get them to let me return them was frustrating.

I have many more examples, but they are petty and love to nickel and dime the saps that are foolish enough to be their customers.

I've never had any issues that were not quickly and easily resolved from other online retailers, and I've bought from Sportsmans outdoor superstore, Primary Arms, Palmetto state armory, Osage County guns, Omaha outdoors, and Georgia gun store, and have been treated fairly and felt valued as a customer everytime.

Even by your own account Fudds was trying to charge 4k for a gun you purchased for 1700, that is some cheaper then dirt level price gouging there, they'd rather take their customers for every last cent in one purchase then build a good report, and have a customer that makes many purchases over the years.

My biggest issue with them I've not even touched on, but its something thats ongoing and still unresolved, after its gone to its conclusion ill probably start a thread about it, but the bottom line is they have very low morals and shifty, shady, and not trust worthy.

YMMV but ill tell you if/when you end on the receiving end of some of their shenanigans, and they refuse to make it right you'll know exactly what in talking about. 🍻🇺🇲

I've bought from buds several times, and will at least 1 more because I have a gift certificate that can o ly be spent at Fuds.

But they are dishonest my last order they charged me a shipping rate for what they said the total weight was 58 pounds so I paid like $40 in shipping cost, the actual weight of all my items combined was 7.3 pounds, it was some ammo l, some magazines and a range finder.

I had a gun in my cart a couple days ago was getting ready to check out, and decided to contact my receiving ffl, before completing the purchase just to make sure they were still open and facilitating online e transfers (they are) 10 minutes later go back to complete my purchase and buds has now changed the item to a "team buds only" item

Few years back I ordered a some magazines (they were promag. And this was before I knew what garbage promag is) 3/5 of the magazines broke the 1st time i loaded (the other 2 i never even opened) them, not fired them simply loaded, the amount of time I had to spend fighting with them to get them to let me return them was frustrating.

I have many more examples, but they are petty and love to nickel and dime the saps that are foolish enough to be their customers.

I've never had any issues that were not quickly and easily resolved from other online retailers, and I've bought from Sportsmans outdoor superstore, Primary Arms, Palmetto state armory, Osage County guns, Omaha outdoors, and Georgia gun store, and have been treated fairly and felt valued as a customer everytime.

Even by your own account Fudds was trying to charge 4k for a gun you purchased for 1700, that is some cheaper then dirt level price gouging there, they'd rather take their customers for every last cent in one purchase then build a good report, and have a customer that makes many purchases over the years.

My biggest issue with them I've not even touched on, but its something thats ongoing and still unresolved, after its gone to its conclusion ill probably start a thread about it, but the bottom line is they have very low morals and shifty, shady, and not trust worthy.

YMMV but ill tell you if/when you end on the receiving end of some of their shenanigans, and they refuse to make it right you'll know exactly what in talking about. 🍻🇺🇲
Buds was charging 4k for the real deal H&K SP5K.... I bought the clone version. If you check out gun broker you won't find one cheaper than 4k. But thanks for the heads up. In my 3 years as a Buds customer, with over 10k in purchases with them I haven't had a single issue. Maybe I just got lucky.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top