JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to have one and it was a tank. The grip wasn't as fancy, but it was the same gun. I figure it should perform the same.
Apparently I may lose it to my other half. She's gonna' shoot it in the morning, so we'll see if she still wants it afterwards.
If so, I get her NIB PC Shield in trade. Then I'll sell it and buy a snubby. ;)

Cool new toy!

received_731619577535099.jpeg

I've finally worked up enough courage to show you guys what I've been buying. I bought my first gun, g19, almost a year ago (around the time I joined NWFA). My G19, Kel-Tec, and ar15 are the only firearms I've bought that weren't from a member here. Considering it hasn't been 12mo since my first firearm, I'd say I've caught up somewhat. Can't forget that I've accumulated these in probably the worst possible time to start too. Haven't gotten out to shoot the mosin but that's on my list of to-do.

86EA41CA-EA8A-477A-83C1-2302128D38D4.jpeg

Before and After pic. Had a x4 Zeiss Conquest scope before, switched to Meprolight RDS + Juliet x4 Magnifier after.

Just finished accessorizing my Tavor 7, including swapping it to lefty config which took 2 minutes. Not sure if I like the Meprolight RDS where it's currently positioned or closer to the x4 Magnifier. I'd move the x4 magnifier back even more but I have flip-up iron sights as backups on front and rear. Now I'm just waiting on my 762 OSS Ti Suppressor in NFA jail to put it on this bad boy.

DSC00425.jpg tevor7_photo.png

Last Edited:
I've finally worked up enough courage to show you guys what I've been buying. I bought my first gun, g19, almost a year ago (around the time I joined NWFA). My G19, Kel-Tec, and ar15 are the only firearms I've bought that weren't from a member here. Considering it hasn't been 12mo since my first firearm, I'd say I've caught up somewhat. Can't forget that I've accumulated these in probably the worst possible time to start too. Haven't gotten out to shoot the mosin but that's on my list of to-do.

View attachment 877706

Never too late!

I started to put these up on another thread but this thread is the better one to post these.

This is a Preban Molot Vepr in 308 Win. The 23 inch barrel was shortened to 19.5 inches and threaded.

It has a KNS Adjustable Gas Piston. Power Custom Fire Control System, Krebs Custom Mk VII Ambi Enhanced Safety, CSS Bullet Hole Forend, Midwest Railed Gas Tube, Midwest Scope Sidemount, Bone Steel Folder, SuperComp 30 Cal Brake, ATI Recoil Grip, and FAB Defense Recoil Absorbing Stock with MonoPod.

Here it is folded.

20210506_203924.jpg

And unfolded.

20210506_204632.jpg

Stock extended and monopod deployed.

20210506_204826.jpg

This is its twin, unamericanized. It is in its original imported state. The other set of wood (Stock and Forearm) is even nicer and being saved for posterity. 20210506_184029.jpg

Last Edited:
It's still a work in progress but it's coming along.
my Raw AR15 still waiting on stock and pistol grip both polished aluminum.
going to polish the entire rifle once complete.

3361E849-C4F2-4C83-947A-4E4DA60A318A.jpeg

On Mother's day, I took mom's S&W Model 30-1 .32 S&W Long out and gave it a thorough spiffing up. From the looks of the ammo I inherited along with it, it has 24 rounds through it. Might have the chambers deepened to .32 H&R Mag, as a lot of guys have done that. Still not a real magnum, but equal to the .32-20, which in a Colt SAA, was at least decent.

Although, if I had any HS5, an old Lyman manual shows 115gr. SWC loads at 1100fps. Pretty snappy for the old gal. As it is, I'll have to settle for about 1000 fps with some coated 100 gr SWCs, or who knows(?) with some PPU 71 gr HPs.

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews