JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 4th grade teacher once told my mom "Dave is very stubborn". I'm almost 40 and I am still stubborn AF! So the more I hear about gun confiscation and registration blah blah, the more I wanna own evil ARs lol.

This is my POF Minuteman in 5.56 with a 10.5" barrel. Keeping it simple with a green dot, a light, and that Law Tactical folder.
CTI.jpg
JH3.jpg JH2.jpg

Last Edited:
Actually, that was my date.:s0141:
I initially was going to say it as your date, since I noticed the discreet hand-holdin' going on...
But then I thought that might be too presumptuous of me.
Good on ya for gittin' it on at an early age, both with guns AND girls! :D

Here is my fav. When my dad died I found 2 guns. Both survived the fire he had 20 years prior. Both became severely water damaged from the water to put out fire. Both guns were forgotten about. The .45 my dad lost in the house ( long story about his house) 30 years prior. I heard stories but never saw it. It was his service arm in Korea. It was all rusted when I found it with a round in the chamber. I took it to a local gunsmith who 6 months later called me to pick it and said he fired it and was safe to do. He cerakoted it and changed the grips. I have not shot it. There was some pitting he just could not get out. Had US property / US Army stamped on the frame. We traced the serial numbers back to WW2. The 30-30 was same condition but now ready to go. My goal is to take the 30-30 on a deer hunt. They may not be pretty but they will never be lost in my family again.

6EC9810A-5432-4B6D-85A3-5407B1FC8178.jpeg 0FCFC17F-AD95-4DEE-82D3-BC46B73AA75B.jpeg A235659F-45E5-4E2D-9377-3DBB85B3196A.jpeg

M1A Scout. Finally got it dialed in a month or so back and gave it a new suit this week. It's in a used USGI stock with a ventilated handguard. They're a bit flimsy and prone to cracking, so I have a solid spare.

20201214_125737.jpg 20201214_125633.jpg

M1A Scout. Finally got it dialed in a month or so back and gave it a new suit this week. It's in a used USGI stock with a ventilated handguard. They're a bit flimsy and prone to cracking, so I have a solid spare.

View attachment 792247View attachment 792248
The scout is a wonderful size and in that excellent performing 18-20" barrel sweet spot for the .308. You'll enjoy this rifle.

I want one of those!!! Looks great

Thanks man, very hard to find right now. Stumbled upon that on Armslist of all places. I was able to FaceTime the seller, then I had him take it to his local FFL. I contacted them separately so they could verify it was legit, then I sent funds. Actually went pretty smoothly and the gun was in awesome shape. Even in the caliber and color I wanted.

Congrats. You lucky dog!

I want the same one but in 300

Thanks man, very hard to find right now. Stumbled upon that on Armslist of all places. I was able to FaceTime the seller, then I had him take it to his local FFL. I contacted them separately so they could verify it was legit, then I sent funds. Actually went pretty smoothly and the gun was in awesome shape. Even in the caliber and color I wanted.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top