JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20200919_165052.jpg

Some Lever Guns:
left to right....
2011 Marlin 1895SBL made into a WWG Co-Pilot take down
1970 Marlin 39D 22 LR
1976 Marlin 1894 44 Mag
2003 Marlin 336W 30-30
1950 Marlin 336A 35 Rem
1947 Savage 99 300Sav

I need a lot more at some point... 45LC, 444, etc..

German circa 1750
Bought largely because it is rifled, 7 grooves & 7 flats. Similar to what a 7-sided Whitworth bore would be. Most 18th century pistols are smoothbore Germans took rifling seriously.

Sorry, for some reason I cant sdd pix today

Last Edited:
I did some safe reorganizing (running out of room :cool:) yesterday and figured I'd take a shot of the whole collection. 10 years of gun ownership in one shot!

Question is, what am I missing? I've got a few things still on the to do list:
1. Revolver of some type. Thinking Colt Python or Chiappa Rhino.
2. AK of some type. The dream is a Krinkov SBR build, but prices have skyrocketed lately it seems.
3. Military style bolt action. Maybe a Lee Enfield?

_DSC1600.jpg

just put this together finally...been in pieces for a long time.
15 inch pencil barrel
rifle length gas.
noveske lower
cheap drop in trigger
a1 upper
silencerco flash for my specwar.
lucky sporting goods cerekote
good to go

I have the rear sight drum parts just not in the mood to install right now..also have a sling somewhere...

20200928_202548.jpg 20200928_202604.jpg 20200928_202618.jpg 20200928_202529.jpg

I did some safe reorganizing (running out of room :cool:) yesterday and figured I'd take a shot of the whole collection. 10 years of gun ownership in one shot!

Question is, what am I missing? I've got a few things still on the to do list:
1. Revolver of some type. Thinking Colt Python or Chiappa Rhino.
2. AK of some type. The dream is a Krinkov SBR build, but prices have skyrocketed lately it seems.
3. Military style bolt action. Maybe a Lee Enfield?

View attachment 755356

I'm particularly impressed with the time and attention to getting everything lined up for this shot =)
You need a lever action or revolver, just to toss some old school cool into that mix!

This revolver is one said capable of taking a Native American off his horse at 150 yards. In the 1850's anyway (back when we were occupied with stealing/conquering that N.A.'s land).
2nd model Colt dragoon, issued to Cavalry. Military handguns were not short-range weapons at that time.
Colt Dragoon 002.jpg

I'm particularly impressed with the time and attention to getting everything lined up for this shot =)
You need a lever action or revolver, just to toss some old school cool into that mix!
He's already got the lever action. Just needs a wheel gun to complete the masterpiece...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top