JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20200919_165052.jpg

Some Lever Guns:
left to right....
2011 Marlin 1895SBL made into a WWG Co-Pilot take down
1970 Marlin 39D 22 LR
1976 Marlin 1894 44 Mag
2003 Marlin 336W 30-30
1950 Marlin 336A 35 Rem
1947 Savage 99 300Sav

I need a lot more at some point... 45LC, 444, etc..

German circa 1750
Bought largely because it is rifled, 7 grooves & 7 flats. Similar to what a 7-sided Whitworth bore would be. Most 18th century pistols are smoothbore Germans took rifling seriously.

Sorry, for some reason I cant sdd pix today

Last Edited:
I did some safe reorganizing (running out of room :cool:) yesterday and figured I'd take a shot of the whole collection. 10 years of gun ownership in one shot!

Question is, what am I missing? I've got a few things still on the to do list:
1. Revolver of some type. Thinking Colt Python or Chiappa Rhino.
2. AK of some type. The dream is a Krinkov SBR build, but prices have skyrocketed lately it seems.
3. Military style bolt action. Maybe a Lee Enfield?

_DSC1600.jpg

just put this together finally...been in pieces for a long time.
15 inch pencil barrel
rifle length gas.
noveske lower
cheap drop in trigger
a1 upper
silencerco flash for my specwar.
lucky sporting goods cerekote
good to go

I have the rear sight drum parts just not in the mood to install right now..also have a sling somewhere...

20200928_202548.jpg 20200928_202604.jpg 20200928_202618.jpg 20200928_202529.jpg

I did some safe reorganizing (running out of room :cool:) yesterday and figured I'd take a shot of the whole collection. 10 years of gun ownership in one shot!

Question is, what am I missing? I've got a few things still on the to do list:
1. Revolver of some type. Thinking Colt Python or Chiappa Rhino.
2. AK of some type. The dream is a Krinkov SBR build, but prices have skyrocketed lately it seems.
3. Military style bolt action. Maybe a Lee Enfield?

View attachment 755356

I'm particularly impressed with the time and attention to getting everything lined up for this shot =)
You need a lever action or revolver, just to toss some old school cool into that mix!

This revolver is one said capable of taking a Native American off his horse at 150 yards. In the 1850's anyway (back when we were occupied with stealing/conquering that N.A.'s land).
2nd model Colt dragoon, issued to Cavalry. Military handguns were not short-range weapons at that time.
Colt Dragoon 002.jpg

I'm particularly impressed with the time and attention to getting everything lined up for this shot =)
You need a lever action or revolver, just to toss some old school cool into that mix!
He's already got the lever action. Just needs a wheel gun to complete the masterpiece...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews