JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally had to buy a bigger safe.

00004384.jpg IMG_5331.JPG Loki I.jpg

Finally had to buy a bigger safe.
I hear ya! I'm in the market as well.
Stacking the smokepoles horizontally now, threading them between the barrels of the upright ones... :rolleyes:

You sure do like your 1911s and your bolties, don'cha? ;)

I dedicate this to Joe and Beto. I also have to dedicate this to Nurse Beth at my work. She is under the impression that only LE and Military should have guns hahahahaha... this one is for you baby :) when Sh!t hits the fan, don't ask me for help boo boo, call the local PD lol
20200408_224737.jpg

This is just my AR collection
1) SP1 20". I built all 4 myself but this one I had to build literally every single piece myself except the Bolt carrier was complete but everything else even the entire rear sight I had to put together. I painted all parts except the barrel in Flat black Duracoat and flat clear Duracoat using a help gravity fed sprayer and it came out with a beautiful finish.
2)Anderson Lower receiver 16" with full length Magpul Stock
3) Mostly all Bushmaster 14.5" Eotech XPS2-0
4)SOTA Arms Billet lower and upper, 8" AR9 painted in Alumahyde II Magpul FDE Receivers and forward grip and Muzzle brake and SBA3 brace and grip and handgaurd in Coyote. I have a Eotech 511 for it but it's just not installed in the pics (I quess that's pretty obvious tho)

Just built my first Glock P80 G19
It came out perfect and I didnt have to do any more work after test firing. It was perfect. I was really surprised and a little proud of the work I did on it.
I hydro dipped the holster in Multicam myself which I'm starting to get pretty good at now. That holster was the first part that came out decent enough to not redo it. But now I learned alot about the dos and donts of hydro dipping. It's actually not as easy as it looks.

I'll post the rest of my collection later

-Remington 870
-Henry AR7
-Sig Sauer Sp2022 9mm
-Beretta M9
-Smith and Wesson Air Lite .38
-Beretta 71 .22
-Ruger .22 SR22
-Taurus 709 Slim 9mm

20200411_063351.jpg 15866012740733710297800232329878.jpg 15866013215527013918035569835727.jpg 15866013446148608644829010106887.jpg 15866017157376966391801224870441.jpg

Last Edited:
New toy arrived yesterday...

Attachments

• 3056-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    3056-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 149
SifuGreg
Is that a intregal suppressor?
It's damn nice rifle!!!
Nope.. that is a 12GA Bullpup shotgun shown with its 5 rd magazine. I have a 10 round as well which is bordering on comical. I'm anxious to get out and practice with it. I've wanted to own a bullpub for quite a while. I'm an FFL and this one came through on a flyer from my distributor and I actually succommed to the "sales flyer". I need to go turn my non-conformist badge upside down.

Nope.. that is a 12GA Bullpup shotgun shown with its 5 rd magazine. I have a 10 round as well which is bordering on comical. I'm anxious to get out and practice with it. I've wanted to own a bullpub for quite a while. I'm an FFL and this one came through on a flyer from my distributor and I actually succommed to the "sales flyer". I need to go turn my non-conformist badge upside down.
After sent that question i saw how large the barrel opening is but I didnt know it was a Shotgun. A bull pup shotgun is actually a really good idea especially for home Defense.
Please post a range report!
And we all end up conforming once in a while and with firearms its really never a bad thing! Good luck with it. it's got me really interested since I've never heard or seen a shotgun in that configuration!

Is that the Panzer BP-12? I was considering buying one recently but seen a bunch of mixed reviews on YouTube about it. Lots of feeding issues.

Is that the Panzer BP-12? I was considering buying one recently but seen a bunch of mixed reviews on YouTube about it. Lots of feeding issues.
It is! The reviews I saw were mostly positive other than it needs a really thorough cleaning prior to use. Once I get it out in the field I'll let you know.

It's not a single stack. The minimum round count is 10 (those are the two mags that come with it).
SIG also makes 12 and 15-rd mags for it. I have two mags each of all three different sizes, and an extra one in 12.
Dunno about the second trigger press cuz it's never misfired on me, but I would opine that would be a "no" since there's nothing to re-cock it except the slide cycling.
I paid $530 for mine in April 2018. SIG Sauer P365.01.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews