JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on when it was posted, they have no idea who owns it now.:D
Unless the cross reference with the database they aren't keeping to see who you transferred it to or didn't transfer it to. I got a call from the local FBI field office about a WASR 10 I sold years back. The ATF/DEA had seized it in a raid a few cities over, anyways the FBI agent said the guy I sold it to had sold it and it had transferred hands an unknown amount of times after that. Well lucky for me I had a bill of sale and I sent that off and they said thanks for the help and that was the end of that. So trust me, they have a way to see these things.

Unless the cross reference with the database they aren't keeping to see who you transferred it to or didn't transfer it to. I got a call from the local FBI field office about a WASR 10 I sold years back. The ATF/DEA had seized it in a raid a few cities over, anyways the FBI agent said the guy I sold it to had sold it and it had transferred hands an unknown amount of times after that. Well lucky for me I had a bill of sale and I sent that off and they said thanks for the help and that was the end of that. So trust me, they have a way to see these things.
Interesting..!

It was wise to get a bill of sale, but not so long ago it was not required. In your case it was a very good thing, but what if you told them that you didn't remember who you sold it to.? There is nothing that they could have done to you. Person to person transfers were a regular thing, although I always checked up or knew the person I sold a gun to.

The tan one I spray painted is a S&W M&P15 Sport Gen1 that I bought at Cabela's in Glendale, AZ in 2012 for $500. It's been my home defense and truck rifle ever since. His name is Rocky after my dog that passed away at 17 in 2017.

The black one I pieced together when I was living in Phoenix, Arizona. I forgot what exact parts I used for the build, but I know the upper is Palmetto State Armory and it's a New Frontier Armory C-4 lower. Recently bought the handguard from member Joe Link. Much obliged Joe; it's look amazing now! Her name is Abby after a dog of mine died in 2013.

Got some Glocks too I'll post later.

20191025_203810.jpg 20191025_203830.jpg 20191025_205315.jpg

B&T made a small run of 400 of these Sites Spectre pistols that are still available if you look.

First of all. SITES is the name of the Italian factory and or company that made them originally. The B&T KH9 is very close but not the same gun. B&T also took over the manufacture of the old Steyr SPP 9mm pistol.

Fd
Pre-ban Italian SITES Spectre 9mm pistol. Imported from the mid 80's until Billy boy's ban took effect.

View attachment 627884
It wasn't "Billies" ban that stopped these from being imported, it was Bush the elder that did the import ban by executive order ...

We always blame the democrats for taking away our gun rights, but it the republicans that have done the most damage ... in recent history, Ronald Reagan limited our machine guns by EO, then George Bush the senior took our imports... wet willie Clinton only put a temporary ban on domestic firearms and defined / enforced the parts count to determine an import weapon, prior to that, the maker of the receiver determined if it was an import, because the receiver "was" the gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top