JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Korth Mongoose 357 9mm Korth 1969b 22LR.jpg
Korth Mongoose 357/9mm and Korth 1969b 22LR

i know I never did.

I think the first I became aware of them was because I saw one on a forum.
You used to see some write ups on them in the gun rags in the early 90's but other than reading about them, I have no 1st hand experience with them.

I've always wanted to shoot one to see how they compare to their only real competition (Python), but no such luck.

Thanks for posting them...that's like level 10 gun geek stuff for me. I'm a sucker for a fine revolver.

Did someone say Colt? My only Colt pistols ...
Lord & Lady (single shot 22 short)
PB070779.jpg

Colt 22 (previously known as the Cadet)
pix779296420.jpg

1957 National Match 1911 ... I was born in 1957
It was a birthday present from my wife for my 57th birthday.
Colt-1911-NM.jpg

Last Edited:
A buddy of mine found this beauty for me on a local website, cheap. 3.5" pre 27.
The photos don't do it justice, it's actually a solid 95% gun, grips notwithstanding. The imperfections on the finish are oil and fuzz from the rug.

1738A826-E1FF-4385-9E28-6AF58CC512BE.jpeg 5707AA3F-9AD7-4E3F-AB06-2487639CAA11.jpeg 5EE98F96-C028-49A1-97AE-3E73FCB72D70.jpeg DEACA972-A078-4795-9CB5-0247B9897264.jpeg

Last Edited:
Cocked, with finger on the trigger and pointed at your leg... hmmm!
No wonder they nixed it from the website. You can still see it on the email. Bad, bad, bad . . .:(:(:(. We try to always practice safe gun handling around these parts, so you can keep yours and maybe others.

And his dog was on the other side of his leg. A disaster in the making. Does he have no love for his furry family?

Last Edited:
I bought one of those brace/stock adapters for my Ruger Charger a year or so ago and really like it, in fact it's rare when I shoot my full size 10/22 now days and if you get a folding adapter it makes for a very compact package.
View attachment 626567
View attachment 626568
My ultimate goal may be to SBR it, I have the full sized takedown stock from my 10/22 and it would be an easy conversion.

I considered a folder too but the added length was not something I wanted to do at this time. They make a great compact plinker folded!

Is everyone here comfortable about the serial number at times being displayed?

Perhaps, I'm the only that NEVER puts photos of anything on the net.

Am I overly cautious?

Is there such a thing when it comes to the net?

I don't think so.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR