JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1566750536676.png 1566750575632.png 1566750617122.png 1566750654025.png 1566750693792.png

Just don't let Mik see it!!!

Most of it's new to me so keep posting .. lol

Info from @tac is pretty much what solidified my desire to go with the Swedish Mauser. And then his input on a 1902 M 96/38 I spied on Gunbroker got me to bid and win. I don't know how I was the only one to bid. The gun was even better looking when I unwrapped it at Tigard Pawn than in the many fine pictures on GB. I'm totally happy with a gun that old having a few dings and scratches. There's story in those marks.

Easy to find. I managed two of them in, what, fifteen years? Wisht' I'd bought the first one I'd found - that was only $200 back then.....................

Mind you, that DD$1400!!!
[
Prices on some of these items are outrageous such as an Arisaka sniper scope. For those of us late to the game we just decided we don't need them to be happy.

Try to find AND afford ANY Canadian Long Branch sniper and scope complete. The REL scopes alone are making $3000 these days..........my Uncle Geoff got given one for FREE!!!

Mind you, he HAD to promise to shoot lots of Germans with it.

Well, wojja know!!!

About US$200/DD$1400.

Yeah, I saw that one too when I google searched. $200 US is not bad for what that is...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top