JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, alright.............................K31 action, Gehmann/Centra backsight and W+F foresight with Gehmann insert and Centra mini-bipod. The 30" barrel is a match model from Schultz & Larsen of Otterup, Denmark. It's in 7.62x51 cal. It has just over 12,000 round shot count.

1566678901469.png 1566679125130.png

It's my 300m prone rifle. The sling is on my shooting jacket and stays on there.

Whilst not intending to upset our Mik in any way, I'd just like to say that the old Switzenstein rifle up there cost me a blistering £100 about fifteen years ago. It was so ugly that nobody wanted it. The sights, on the other talon, cost four times more than the rifle................

You axed for it - this is me and a couple of fellow 'warriors of destiny' last weekend. They had come over from the RoI for a long weekend - shooting and the Imperial War Museum at Duxford.

1566747380326.png

I'm the guy with the strange-looking name-tag. I hafta say that I've healed up pretty well from all the ops in the last year - fast-healing is due to our family's vampire ancestry, I have no doubt. I'm kept in check, Mrs tac tells me, by wearing a silver bangle.....

1566747467764.png

Key is affordable (and having money). I've missed a few that have gone way high on eBay. Lothar Walther makes a repro. I need to for two projects, one m41b and one m38. Have most of the parts for the two except the barrels and the scope mount for the m41b...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top