JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My newest addition... PTR 9KT (MP5K Clone) w/ accessories.

9KT.jpg

Yes, it comes with a small picatinny rail welded on top as opposed to a clamped rail on the real MP5.
Is couple years ago I bought the Omega barreled receiver clone from Atlantic. I've had HK's & clones since 93 so I have extra parts, lowers and plenty of mags.
It has a picitinny rail, but it's longer ... the longer rail allows me to use a brass catcher(I reload subsonics) but I like yout short rail too

4-E89-C8-EF-AD32-451-D-977-B-120576-C9-F9-E4.jpg

And the cz scorpion micro is finshed! (might cerakote it in the future)

Upgrades:
HBI- trigger
HBI- trigger spring kit
HBI- enhanced charging handle
Hughes precision- 1/2 x28 to 1/2x28 (3/4in) extension
Silencerco- 1/2x28 single port asr brake
I do have to use the spanner wrench( comes with the silencerco hybrid) to lock the locking collar on the asr mount

20190822_132337.jpg 20190821_205235.jpg 20190821_205331.jpg

Ah...those are beautiful Mauser rifles for sure...!
Andy
They definitely are, and that's a beautiful crest! We never thought the stores of Mausers would run out!

I kinda feel sorry for the younger generation of shooters that gets a Nagant 91/30 or other and think its coolest gun in history ... They'll likely never know the Mauser, much less the butter smooth action of a Swiss Mauser!

They definitely are, and that's a beautiful crest! We never thought the stores of Mausers would run out!

I kinda feel sorry for the younger generation of shooters that gets a Nagant 91/30 or other and think its coolest gun in history ... They'll likely never know the Mauser, much less the butter smooth action of a Swiss Mauser!

The next Swiss Mauser you see will be the first ever made.

Man, i was in Scheels yesterday with my daughter and saw so many nice firearms. Its fun just looking at them there. I stoped by the cooper case and only dreamt of having one. A salesman stopped to ask if i was going to take one home and i said i wish i could afford one. They try to lure you in, though, by displaying their 1 hole group test target next to them in the case. Had the one been a 10 shot group, i might have been tempted even more to whip the plastic out. Ha ha..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top