JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Volquartsen Black Mamba 4.5" + OCL Titanium + Holosun 507 Comp GR. I have reached .22 pistol shooting nirvana!

PXL_20240619_145903654~2.jpg

Showing off my EDC Walther PDP Fullsize, green-dot and light. Changed to the tungsten guide-rod/ recoil assembly, oh she is fun!
Picture1: Resting in the case, ready to go out on the range
Picture2: First picture of my new range-table-setup, which fits in the lid of the case

pdp1.jpg pdp2.jpg

Back in the pistol business. All PSA, Magpul and Vortex. Sighted in at 25yrds because I can't see 26 yards without magnification.

This 11.5 seems much louder than I remembered. Satisfied with the first quick outing. I've had the upper some time but just updated to a new lower.

20240626_081958.jpg

Back in the pistol business. All PSA, Magpul and Vortex. Sighted in at 25yrds because I can't see 26 yards without magnification.

This 11.5 seems much louder than I remembered. Satisfied with the first quick outing. I've had the upper some time but just updated to a new lower.
Your camo-pattern would be perfect for down here in the desert.
:s0158:
Today, I started mocking up a dedicated pistol lower for an 11.5" barreled upper. May add a stamp later...if I like the final assembly.
ui_fnPRI.jpeg
I found a way to tame the noise...still working on the rest of layout.
ui_PRI.png

Last Edited:
To the undiscerning eye this may look like an Sig P226 like the one I showed a few pages ago. It is in fact a Serbian copy: the Zastava CZ999. While very similar mechanically and in appearance, it's not an exact clone; none of the parts interchange with the Sig (not even mags) and it has fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, decocker, slide release).

IMG_3281.jpeg

Your camo-pattern would be perfect for down here in the desert.
:s0158:
Today, I started mocking up a dedicated pistol lower for an 11.5" barreled upper. May add a stamp later...if I like the final assembly.
View attachment 1906499
I found a way to tame the noise...still working on the rest of layout.
View attachment 1906503
Nice set up you have. And thanks. Actually, the browns I wanted weren't available at all the places I checked. It was a bit of a rush job and of course the wind kicked up when I didn't need it too. It is very green in the forest here but not where I shoot or intent to be. More rocks and dirt. I am a bit color blind as well, so unless it's an extreme difference it doesn't matter to me. A bad guy might chuckle, wtf is he doing?

I like showing off!
Here's my 3 AR builds...

1358933b-ff6f-42a7-87f5-d00465d96855-1_all_10229.jpg

20" .223 Wylde, Vortex Viper 3-15x

1000011484.jpg

16" 5.56, Leopold 1-6x LVPO; probably gonna put the three prong flash hider back on this one, though I love the sound and look of that break. Problem is...no one else does 😅

1000011485.jpg

7.5" 5.56 Pistol, Vortex Crossfire dot; this one is about to get. Huxwrx suppressor. No one likes this one either. I call it "the Little Bastard" 😁

Anyway there they are!

Wow, now I am jealous! I am afraid if I get another pistol or rifle, I am forced to endure the "You got another rifle and I want the bathroom remodeled" kind of talks....
That's what's so great about working from home but having a better half that works away from home. She has no idea how many of my lunch breaks are used for visits to my FFL.

Upcoming Events

New Classified Ads

Back Top