JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The reply/quote format is different than what I'm used to on other forums. I figured out replying w/o quoting since originally replying to your post.

Specifically, your Cool? and comment about grandpas guns strikes me as snide. Maybe your punctuation was off.

Re post #117 -

Please read 'Cool!' as 'Wow! That's impressive!'

Please read 'Looks like a collection my grandfather would have' as 'It's a fine collection of beautiful older-style hunting rifles, the like of which we just don't see these days, but would have been the pride and joy of the last generation'.

For Mr LooseNut - Trust me on this one, Grasshopper, if and when you DO get a snide remark heading your way, it will have lights and bells and be sounding a great big horn.

Re post #117 -

Please read 'Cool!' as 'Wow! That's impressive!'

Please read 'Looks like a collection my grandfather would have' as 'It's a fine collection of beautiful older-style hunting rifles, the like of which we just don't see these days, but would have been the pride and joy of the last generation'.

For Mr LooseNut - Trust me on this one, Grasshopper, if and when you DO get a snide remark heading your way, it will have lights and bells and be sounding a great big horn.
I think the problem we"re having is Cool? isn't the same as Cool! I figured you mistyped so no problem.

Loud and clear on the rest. I'm trying to be nice as well. If I'm not you'll know.

I think the problem we"re having is Cool? isn't the same as Cool! I figured you mistyped so no problem.

Loud and clear on the rest. I'm trying to be nice as well. If I'm not you'll know.
The great thing about this here forum is that we ALL try to be nice, and not go looking for offence where there is none. Being a pesky furriner here I'm well-used to being misunderstood, possibly because my syntax and English language usage is quite different to that of Western US English, plus English is not my first language, nor even my second.

Add to that that it's generally agreed among the congregation that I'm some kind of a cross between a wag and a smart-a$$, so I can generally detect folks with their hair on fire from an assumption that they are being sniderated. Please don't get off on the wrong foot here. Most of us mean well, but like me, can often use a turn of phrase that somehow causes offence, particularly to those new to our 'funny little ways'.

The great thing about this here forum is that we ALL try to be nice, and not go looking for offence where there is none. Being a pesky furriner here I'm well-used to being misunderstood, possibly because my syntax and English language usage is quite different to that of Western US English, plus English is not my first language, nor even my second.

Add to that that it's generally agreed among the congregation that I'm some kind of a cross between a wag and a smart-a$$, so I can generally detect folks with their hair on fire from an assumption that they are being sniderated. Please don't get off on the wrong foot here. Most of us mean well, but like me, can often use a turn of phrase that somehow causes offence, particularly to those new to our 'funny little ways'.
I don't know, that dude was new and it definitely came across as a slight.

We speak 'Merican here, none of the British garbage :s0029:

My turn to offend everyone with this fun little AR in "nuclear skulls"

5447D60D-51CB-468F-8A19-82AF158A95E9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR