Show your guns!

Reactions
German circa 1750
Bought largely because it is rifled, 7 grooves & 7 flats. Similar to what a 7-sided Whitworth bore would be. Most 18th century pistols are smoothbore Germans took rifling seriously.

Sorry, for some reason I cant sdd pix today

Last edited:

nosbocaj

Reactions
I did some safe reorganizing (running out of room :cool:) yesterday and figured I'd take a shot of the whole collection. 10 years of gun ownership in one shot!

Question is, what am I missing? I've got a few things still on the to do list:
1. Revolver of some type. Thinking Colt Python or Chiappa Rhino.
2. AK of some type. The dream is a Krinkov SBR build, but prices have skyrocketed lately it seems.
3. Military style bolt action. Maybe a Lee Enfield?

_DSC1600.jpg

Triton900

Reactions
I did some safe reorganizing (running out of room :cool:) yesterday and figured I'd take a shot of the whole collection. 10 years of gun ownership in one shot!

Question is, what am I missing? I've got a few things still on the to do list:
1. Revolver of some type. Thinking Colt Python or Chiappa Rhino.
2. AK of some type. The dream is a Krinkov SBR build, but prices have skyrocketed lately it seems.
3. Military style bolt action. Maybe a Lee Enfield?

View attachment 755356
I'm particularly impressed with the time and attention to getting everything lined up for this shot =)
You need a lever action or revolver, just to toss some old school cool into that mix!

I'm particularly impressed with the time and attention to getting everything lined up for this shot =)
You need a lever action or revolver, just to toss some old school cool into that mix!
He's already got the lever action. Just needs a wheel gun to complete the masterpiece...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom