JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right. You mean I gotta stay at home all day with minimal human contact? Oh DARN
And a case of beer...
Pull yourself together, Gunbuggy. You can do this... ;)

You can do this.JPG

Gorgeous.

Question: Are you able to find factory-loaded cartridges for the 9x57㎜? The other day I came upon a similar Husqvarna (albeit in worse shape) whilst searching for a 9.3x63㎜ hunting rifle on Gunbroker, so just I am curious. Thank you. :)
Factory loads are going to be hard to find but here is a great loading instructional. I will try to get as close to this load as possible though the bullet mfg Choice is not that important I believe.

You're on!
Oh, wait... There's this Jackboot Jay stay-at-home order thing goin' on. Drat... :(
No worries. Father Nature is only worried about frivolous excurions.
This sounds more like a neccessity. You have EVERYONE'S permission (not that you need to ask...just sayin'...).

Dean

Thanks@Phantom Man. Being brass framed it can't be loaded very hot, 25 grains of powder is pretty much the max. But it should be an enjoyable shooter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top