JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My newest addition... PTR 9KT (MP5K Clone) w/ accessories.

9KT.jpg

Yes, it comes with a small picatinny rail welded on top as opposed to a clamped rail on the real MP5.
Is couple years ago I bought the Omega barreled receiver clone from Atlantic. I've had HK's & clones since 93 so I have extra parts, lowers and plenty of mags.
It has a picitinny rail, but it's longer ... the longer rail allows me to use a brass catcher(I reload subsonics) but I like yout short rail too

4-E89-C8-EF-AD32-451-D-977-B-120576-C9-F9-E4.jpg

And the cz scorpion micro is finshed! (might cerakote it in the future)

Upgrades:
HBI- trigger
HBI- trigger spring kit
HBI- enhanced charging handle
Hughes precision- 1/2 x28 to 1/2x28 (3/4in) extension
Silencerco- 1/2x28 single port asr brake
I do have to use the spanner wrench( comes with the silencerco hybrid) to lock the locking collar on the asr mount

20190822_132337.jpg 20190821_205235.jpg 20190821_205331.jpg

Ah...those are beautiful Mauser rifles for sure...!
Andy
They definitely are, and that's a beautiful crest! We never thought the stores of Mausers would run out!

I kinda feel sorry for the younger generation of shooters that gets a Nagant 91/30 or other and think its coolest gun in history ... They'll likely never know the Mauser, much less the butter smooth action of a Swiss Mauser!

They definitely are, and that's a beautiful crest! We never thought the stores of Mausers would run out!

I kinda feel sorry for the younger generation of shooters that gets a Nagant 91/30 or other and think its coolest gun in history ... They'll likely never know the Mauser, much less the butter smooth action of a Swiss Mauser!

The next Swiss Mauser you see will be the first ever made.

Man, i was in Scheels yesterday with my daughter and saw so many nice firearms. Its fun just looking at them there. I stoped by the cooper case and only dreamt of having one. A salesman stopped to ask if i was going to take one home and i said i wish i could afford one. They try to lure you in, though, by displaying their 1 hole group test target next to them in the case. Had the one been a 10 shot group, i might have been tempted even more to whip the plastic out. Ha ha..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top