JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
had a chance to hit wolf creek rd yesterday
cetme L, vz58, polytech underfolder
20190317_175122.jpg

How are the CAA/TDI rails working out for ya?

Love em other than the cost of the XRS47 rail on the NHM-91. I built all three of these guns in 2011 and have put an unknown number of rounds through them with zero issues. Only issue I have ever had was with gassing the Saiga 12 for lighter/ cheaper shells (which I eventually achieved for cost reasons, 20rnds as fast as you can pull the trigger gets expensive with 00;) reloading #7 1/2 way cheaper). The NHM is a tack driver and was the first rifle I purchased myself when I was 13, bought it and a case of ammo for $200, mowed a lot of lawns to get it. These three AK's are ones that will never leave my collection.

New Tkka T3 super-light 7mm mag from Sportsmans. Put the stock from my 06 on it and shipped the new one up to NW Hydrodipping. My first Steiner scope, a G3 2x10. Not sure if I like as well as my Leupolds but its not bad. Game Reaper 1 piece mount.
full.jpg

Well.
IM A BIG DUMBA**.
I have had this m1 garand for a while. Even put it up for sale, someone thought it could be a NM and there was a whole conversation about that.(its not)

I thought i had shot this m1 before, i guess i had only shot my others because 1 minute ago i just found out:
<SNIP>
View attachment 560294
My m1 is 308.:oops::mad::mad::confused:
Does it just have a spacer in it or is it really 308?

I finally bought a AR-15 last year(M&P Sport II), and this is with Bushmaster Blackout upper I recently picked up on it.

1.JPG

Magpul stock & grip, Bravo Co. fore grip & EOTech 512 red dot.

My first centerfire rifle: Bushmaster MOE 308 w/Burris AR536(red dot combo).

twitter.JPG

I still shoot the USP(.45ACP) & Glock 19(Gen 4), but I robbed the optics from the .308 for the M&P Sport II I bought last year. I hope to get a scope for this one when I can.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top