JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got bored during a conference call today so took an "EDC Office" pic.

20190212_105426.jpg

Never shot a Jericho. Curious how you like it and can you compare it to any other firearm?
I'm a huge fan of CZ clones , so i am a bit biased towards the jericho. The jericho holds a special place in my heart because it's tanfoglio parts assembled in Israel. Best of all worlds.

As far as shooting goes, Similar feel to a SP01, but slightly longer DA trigger pull. Rock solid and heavy AF so very little felt recoil. It's what a combat sidearm is meant to be. Not a great competition gun, but that's why the TSO was made. Ther main downside is lack of aftermarket parts. I'd love a Cajun kit for this.

The SA trigger pull is magnificent!!!

Last Edited:
I'm a huge fan of CZ clones , so i am a bit biased towards the jericho. The jericho holds a special place in my heart because it's tanfoglio parts assembled in Israel. Best of all worlds.

As far as shooting goes, Similar feel to a SP01, but slightly longer DA trigger pull. Rock solid and heavy AF so very little felt recoil. It's what a combat sidearm is meant to be. Not a great competition gun, but that's why the TSO was made. Ther main downside is lack of aftermarket parts. I'd love a Cajun kit for this.

The SA trigger pull is magnificent!!!
Nice to know! I have a CZ 75 D PCR and can relate to the SP01. Have a Beretta 92FS so I know about heavy weight. Own some Sigs which are also not very light. I may have to get one of these!
:)

Nice to know! I have a CZ 75 D PCR and can relate to the SP01. Have a Beretta 92FS so I know about heavy weight. Own some Sigs which are also not very light. I may have to get one of these!
:)
Tanfoglio made more CZ clones and continue to with their EAA Witness line. Very similar to the Jerico. I have 3 Tanfoglio's and one Witness Steel Compact.

Refinishing a series of CZ's (and CZ predecessors to be technically correct). sprayed the duracoat last night and I'm liking how the colors cured. When I first sprayed the slides, they looked a bit blue, but they gray'd up as it cured overnight. I like the balance of color on the 75 and 75B, but I now wish I had inverted the colors on the VZ 50, 52 and 70. Aah well, live and learn.

Controls will be flat black. I need to prep and spray those this weekend.

20190214_071759.jpg 20190214_072410.jpg 20190214_072440.jpg 20190214_072453.jpg

Refinishing a series of CZ's (and CZ predecessors to be technically correct). sprayed the duracoat last night and I'm liking how the colors cured. When I first sprayed the slides, they looked a bit blue, but they gray'd up as it cured overnight. I like the balance of color on the 75 and 75B, but I now wish I had inverted the colors on the VZ 50, 52 and 70. Aah well, live and learn.

Controls will be flat black. I need to prep and spray those this weekend.

View attachment 548304 View attachment 548305 View attachment 548306 View attachment 548307
Dang it!!! Now I need another CZ so I can have you Duracoat it lol

I think the last gun I bought was the CZ blue Shadow2 ... but since then I've bought a Franklin binary trigger for my Scorpion, it's like a whole new gun. Much better trigger in semi and in binary mode I think it's not only their best trigger but it unleashed the capability of the weapon. You don't have to do mag dumps to appreciate it, incredibly fast and controlled double taps shine with this trigger system

C7-E944-DA-C52-B-4116-9-B6-F-9-BC295959912.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads