JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My current collection minus 2 Knights Armament weapons

the boys.jpg

The A5 has a moving barrel too. But you're right on the rotating bolt :)
Pretty sure it's the only time JMB used an axially rotating component. Virtually all his other designs are 2D...not that that's a bad thing.;)
There was the Browning 1897 rotating barrel pistol.

Do you know what are the differences between the MKIII and the MKIV?
I had a MKII 6-7/8 stainless bull barrel for at least 20 years and was very happy with it but was needing cash for another project ... Set up at a gunshow to raise the funds ... priced it to where I didn't think it would sell, but it did. I replaced it with this stainless Hunter which I like even more ... Then they came out with the MKIV

0_E929978-529_D-425_D-_BD30-43673406_B16_F.jpg

Ground up build; took forever (gas block pinning, forgot mag catch springs don't come with individual mag catch parts, somehow ordered the wrong style bolt catch, forgot to add pistol grip and selector to cart), but it's finally all together. Put 150 rounds in at the range this week sighting in the optics and couldn't be happier! Also an excuse to break out some photography equipment again :D

Optics are probably going to change at some point though, still feeling out my preferences.

rBLigYO.jpg

Thanks Dean...
I traded a CVA flintlock pistol I put together for the Remington...
The guy that owned the 870 , thought it was a old antique...he still wanted it , even after I told it was a kit gun that I put assembled....:D
No on the shell holder... I had that for a long way now...got it at a yard sale many moons ago....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top