JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We shouldn't have to wait for a SBR, or pay a $200 tax.
Are you kidding... That few inches of barrel length saves lives! they should also make you register trench coats.
That much firepower so easily concealed... We can't be trusted with that!
And the evil minded can't afford $200 so.... Trust the system. They did some surveys, and somebody made a couple pie charts and bar graphs that were convincing enough for the geniuses on capital hill. They've learned not to let common sense get in the way of policy!

:s0125:

Last Edited:
Are you kidding... That few inches of barrel length saves lives! they should also make you register trench coats.
That much firepower so easily concealed... We can't be trusted with that!
And the evil minded can't afford $200 so.... Trust the system. They did some surveys, and somebody made a couple pie charts and bar graphs that were convincing enough for the geniuses on capital hill. They've learned not
let common sense get in the way of policy!

:s0125:
Lol you used Capital hill and Common sense in the same sentence almost really pushing the limits there

I'm thinking this one will be 10months...they are starting to get caught up maybe, last form 4 i got back in 12 month's, i have 2 pending currently, one is at 7months and one at 13 months:eek:
Wow and I just read that this black Friday was a record setting day for back ground checks again this year

There should be a "fast pass" type option for BGC's, heavily based upon a valid concealed weapons permit...

I can buy my way into the express line for TSA checks, why not BGC's?

I think a concealed carry is a fast pass...
ever since I got mine i havnt waited much at all...when doing trades my bgc usually passes instantly and the guy in trading with takes 15 minutes

37706037545_e7756daba6_b.jpg

I got another upper for my AR pistol. This one replicates the Colt 635 SMG. It is an actual Colt 635 upper and bolt and I bought a drop in magwell adapter and heavier buffer.

I like the classic lines. I've thought about obtaining a shorty 9mm upper for my SBRed AR. If you don't mind me asking, where did you obtain the parts for yours? Thanks.

I'm thinking this one will be 10months...they are starting to get caught up maybe, last form 4 i got back in 12 month's, i have 2 pending currently, one is at 7months and one at 13 months:eek:
I'm in the middle at 10 months on this one. I went in to my LGS for "visitation" a couple of weeks ago...
T1BSB.06.jpg

Another one I'm especially pleased to possess... Handed down from my father to my older brother, to me, and someday to my son...
Winchester Model 70 .30-'06 with a Weaver K6 scope. SN puts it manufactured in late-1946. This was my dad's big game gun while he was a young man in his early 20s in Alaska in 1950, before he met my mum up there.
Dad bought it from a guy who never fired it. This thing has only ever been fired by my dad, my brother, and me. It's totally a "family heirloom" in every respect of the term... :)
This thing is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, and I revel in it every time I squeeze the trigger...

Winchester70.01.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews