JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20170917_160747.jpg

YEP I got those on order too I'm going for the full belt of mags lol
I can't stand stand reloading mags at the range Plus you can never have enough mags and ammo right by the way I really like this gun like I said in the other thread I went and ran 200.rounds through it today shoots great IMAG1184.jpg double taps all day long from low ready safety on I have to get use to the safety 8 yards

I can't stand stand reloading mags at the range Plus you can never have enough mags and ammo right by the way I really like this gun like I said in the other thread I went and ran 200.rounds through it today shoots great View attachment 392526double taps all day long from low ready safety on I have to get use to the safety 8 yards

Welcome to the 1911 club EPS. Nice Kimber ! Just something about the look, feel and shooting of a 1911. You will get used to the safety. She can ride bareback on your nightstand. Not holstered that is. I have a book on 1911s and the author states the grip safety was for those that did not want to have to use the thumb safety. I like the extra safety but do remind myself . Draw safety, draw safety.

Welcome to the 1911 club EPS. Nice Kimber ! Just something about the look, feel and shooting of a 1911. You will get used to the safety. She can ride bareback on your nightstand. Not holstered that is. I have a book on 1911s and the author states the grip safety was for those that did not want to have to use the thumb safety. I like the extra safety but do remind myself . Draw safety, draw safety.
YEP well at the indoor range up here they won't let you draw and shoot unless you are at one of the training class 's so I was just from low ready with safety on then safety off shoot 2 rounds then back down safety on over and over lols

Here's my 627 PC after having the cylinder, ejector rod and thumb latch black nitrided. I haven't found a more durable finish. Here's the black nitrided cylinder from my M67 after several thousand trigger pulls. Still looks new.

IMG_2518.JPG IMG_2519.JPG IMG_2520.JPG IMG_2547.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top