JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple o' carbines. One is a AR-15 SBR (5.56x45mm) and the other an AO M1 Carbine (.30 Carbine).

HisandHer2.jpg

I picked this up from the local FFL earlier today. It is an Interarms-imported, stainless steel, Walther PPK/S in .380 ACP.

PPKWalther1.jpg

Next to the KelTec P32. I'm hanging on to said, but assuming the Walther works out, it will be carried a lot more than the KelTec.

PPKWalther2.jpg

I picked this up from the local FFL earlier today. It is an Interarms-imported, stainless steel, Walther PPK/S in .380 ACP.

View attachment 378256

Next to the KelTec P32. I'm hanging on to said, but assuming the Walther works out, it will be carried a lot more than the KelTec.

View attachment 378257
I had one just like this. Its a beautiful pistol but a very heavy double action trigger and shooting it stings the hand. It is definitely old tech but they are nice guns.

This was my Walther PP in 9mmK. Issued to the Vienna 'security squad' in late 1939, I carried it as a back-up in Northern Ireland loaded with Winchester 90gr Silvertips. Mrs tac was a deadly shooter with this little pistol, and took mucho dinero off the base police in our Wednesday afternoon shoots.

It had to be deact'ed in 1998, and I kept it until I got a really stupid offer from a collector. Even the holster matched, with the unit stamp and all that.

upload_2017-7-22_9-44-43.png
upload_2017-7-22_9-45-15.png
upload_2017-7-22_9-46-0.png
upload_2017-7-22_9-47-36.png

tac

Not mine - I'm so poor that I can't even afford to be a pauper - but a show-n-tell from one shoot held by the FCSA of UK earlier this year. This is just in case there is any lingering doubt that here in the yUK all is doom and gloom where shooting is concerned.

Sure there are way too many rules and regulations, but surely the sight of forty or fifty .50cal BMG rifles is enuff to stir the heart of even the most cynical 'mercan shooter.

sennymarch15---pixel.JPG

This, BTW, belongs to a pal of mine who was over in the US recently competing in the NRA .50cal shoot- his first ever competition.

It's made by Fortmeier, in case you are wondering...

upload_2017-7-22_15-43-32.png

Even at $20 per shot, it's rather nice, eh?

tac

Not mine - I'm so poor that I can't even afford to be a pauper - but a show-n-tell from one shoot held by the FCSA of UK earlier this year. This is just in case there is any lingering doubt that here in the yUK all is doom and gloom where shooting is concerned.

Sure there are way too many rules and regulations, but surely the sight of forty or fifty .50cal BMG rifles is enuff to stir the heart of even the most cynical 'mercan shooter.

View attachment 378353

This, BTW, belongs to a pal of mine who was over in the US recently competing in the NRA .50cal shoot- his first ever competition.

It's made by Fortmeier, in case you are wondering...

View attachment 378352

Even at $20 per shot, it's rather nice, eh?

tac
Those are some fancy muzzleloaders, tac.

just kidding!

They, too, can be owned and shot here, just like any manually-operated .50cal.

All it takes is £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ etc.

tac

All it takes is £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ etc.

tac
come ooon dont act like you dont have 11000 USD just laying around :rolleyes:

tac
What doesn't cost money? Hell, the only reason I wouldn't want to die is its too expensive!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top