JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if I owned of a Vector full auto Uzi, it would probably look very similar to this:

2nahgb7.jpg

I would probably change the folding stock for a quick detach wood stock as well.

My Russian made IZMASH Saiga AK. Firefield 2.5-10x40 scope, Magpul Mags, Magpul AFG, Aimsports Top Rail, Blackhwak Single Point Sling, CAA front quad rail system, CAA Collapsible Stock, RWC UPG Grips, Red Army Standard 122 gr JHP 7.62x39 ammo.

Yea that's right... I load 7.62x39 hollow points on the regular. Deal with it! :s0003:

IMG_20170304_234548648.jpg IMG_20170304_234536432_HDR.jpg AK.jpg

Last Edited:

Spikes Tactical matching upper and lower
Luther AR adjustable stock
18" Wilson arms barel with 1/10 twist
Leupold scope and mount

Can't remember which BCG is in it and the trigger is getting upgraded really soon. After shooting my 30-06 with the trigger job the one on my AR-10 felt like pulling a tank. o_O

My current handgun collection from left to right:

FEG Hi Power, CZ75B Omega, S&W Model 64, Springfield XDM, Springfield Champion Loaded, Springfield MC Operator

DSC_3235.JPG

Last Edited:
Well look 's like 3 Springfield a CZ and a S/W revolver not sure bout the other one on the left is that a older browning or something else edit duh I went looked at the post he tells what they are lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top