JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These three amigos ain't never seen any "combat" but they might work if the SHTF:rolleyes:

marlins and rems 009.JPG

Because I own it and I can shoot it reasonably well. 8+1 semi auto doesn't slow me down.

22" barrel so it's still reasonably quick to swing and easy to maneuver.

IMG_3760.jpg

It eats anything I throw into it... except that one time I loaded a shell backwards:

IMG_3383.JPG

That was embarrassing.

I no longer own this one. Still thought you all would get a kick out of it. Figured the one good thing it would be used for was mowing down a field of zombies. So fittingly zombie green was the color of choice.

Then the little guy I just got the other day.

IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0695.JPG

I'm old school cool with a Winny 97 take down converted to a Trench Gun with serious pig sticker. I really like the way these run and the ability to slam fire makes it super fast when things heat up!
norinco_TrenchGun.jpg

:) The top is my 870 Express duck gun, converted to HD.

Below, is my chopped Mossberg 500. It was my mom's bedroom HD shotgun well into her 80's! My mom was pretty cool! :cool:

IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0444.JPG

here's mine: Mossberg 500a "persuader" Mossberg 590 came stock with the shroud, speed stock, and the bayonet, and a Beretta 1201 FP shoots fast you can shoot all eight shells before the first one hits the ground. Not pictured is my camp shotgun a winchester 1300 stainless marine that has been chromed.
20170820_121926.jpg

This is what I use to greet the bad guys in the hills of Scappoose. Remington 870 Mag Wingmaster. I have the original vented barrel and wood stocks if I ever get back to bird hunting.

1010493.jpg
1010494.jpg

here's mine: Mossberg 500a "persuader" Mossberg 590 came stock with the shroud, speed stock, and the bayonet, and a Beretta 1201 FP shoots fast you can shoot all eight shells before the first one hits the ground. Not pictured is my camp shotgun a winchester 1300 stainless marine that has been chromed.
View attachment 385213

Nice scatter guns! I'd like to see the Winchester 1300 too! :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top