JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine is just like this one from the web.

Benelli-M2-Tactical-2.jpg

Nice Rig! I too have a 12" S12.
Good looking shorty yourself, how does it function? Did you do the gas system mods yourself? Mine is about 95% with the birdshot and the right mags, 99.9% with mag loads, slugs, buckshot. But it took a LOT of work to get to this dependability after cutting barrel down.

I bought and installed an ICC 12" (really 11") and moved the gas system back (2.25" from factory) using a Tromix SBS gas tube and Tromix shorty piston. I went with a single large port and I just kept drilling until it functioned 100%. The single port doesn't foul as much as you'd think. It wasn't easy (like building an AR) but it wasn't that hard (3D microfab).

I bought and installed an ICC 12" (really 11") and moved the gas system back (2.25" from factory) using a Tromix SBS gas tube and Tromix shorty piston. I went with a single large port and I just kept drilling until it functioned 100%. The single port doesn't foul as much as you'd think. It wasn't easy (like building an AR) but it wasn't that hard (3D microfab).
Love to built one of mine 12 like your, but seem like a lot of headache and works to put on. Hopefully I can find a gun smith here in town knows lots about Saiga 12.

It is a bit of work for sure, unfortunately not much for qualified smiths that do these conversions around here form my experience anyway.

Nice! I have 4 very large ports that probably are not a whole lot different that one huge one. Need to clean it regularly but it's not anything horrible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top