JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfinished M16A1

1573748441053.png

I have a "Mk12" build that is far from clone correct, but it is made up of all the right parts... I call it the Mini Mark. I hit a financial wall with this one too, so im going to swap the Colt Upper off for another build, and put it up for adoption.:(
I have the Upper mostly complete, but I haven't even started on a lower for it.
I have a pistol lower that plays host for now, but it's not permanent.
I'd like to see it with the ARMS#22 rings, a LPVO and maybe SBRed with one of those super short A1 stocks.
I've seen some impressive accuracy out of 12.5" and 13.7" barrels, so this could potentially be a great little "precision pistol" with the right barrel and the right load. I haven't tried the BA barrel that's on it yet. It very well could be sub MOA...

Right now the build consists of..

-Colt Cerro M4 Upper
-PRI Gasbuster Charge Handle
-PRI Flip Up FSB Sight
-PRI Gen 3 Carbine Handguard
-PRI RECCE rail
-A.R.M.S. #40L Rear BUIS
-OPS collar
-12.5" Balistics Advantage 5.56 Barrel
View attachment 601315View attachment 601317View attachment 601318View attachment 601319
You'll have Liberals SHi!TING there pants if they saw this one ooooh baby

Latest update of the C8 with Eotech installed...
05xkHVt.jpg
nBvJyR1.jpg

Left to do: green furniture (waiting on my refinisher), Canadian-style ribbed recoil pad, Insight-style tape switch for the battery-cover laser. Inforce WML already on the way.

Love it!!! VERY nice!
Thanks--it's not "by the book" for how Canadians are "supposed" to roll, but it's modeled after setups I've seen in photos from Afghanistan.

Looking good:s0155:!
Where did you find the tri rail?
Still rocking the crappy Airsoft knockoff... lol (In all seriousness, for "Airsoft" this thing feels Live Iron solid--even my pro-gunsmith build partner couldn't believe it was an Airsoft part, and I even let him take the thing apart and study it.)

Still rocking the crappy Airsoft knockoff... lol (In all seriousness, for "Airsoft" this thing feels Live Iron solid--even my pro-gunsmith build partner couldn't believe it was an Airsoft part, and I even let him take the thing apart and study it.)

I won't tell if you don't...
Not like it's a life or death piece anyway...

I gotta ask though... what's up with the giant green dong hanging from the handguard?
Between that and the grenade sleeve I'm wondering what the Canadians were thinking... seems like that'd be a little front heavy...
That said my Block2 with the big quad rail, and all the crap hanging from it is pretty damm front heavy too.

I won't tell if you don't...
Not like it's a life or death piece anyway...

I gotta ask though... what's up with the giant green dong hanging from the handguard?
Between that and the grenade sleeve I'm wondering what the Canadians were thinking... seems like that'd be a little front heavy...
That said my Block2 with the big quad rail, and all the crap hanging from it is pretty damm front heavy too.
LOL, that's the VFG they use... the sleeve is because IIRC they still have a lot of WWII-style "blank-fired" grenades up there or something so they keep it as a backup even though they use HK's version of the M203 too.

Frankly, most of it IS "life or death" grade, including all the major structural and mechanical components--if something goes Bump In The Night and I have time to prepare, I'm assembling this monster and handing it off to whoever's Second Fiddle while I man the barricade with 1911 or Mk 18. Umbrella Corp. is one of the few companies more demanding than BCM on QC, and the only things I would have qualms about are the endplate and tri-rail.

LOL, that's the VFG they use... the sleeve is because IIRC they still have a lot of WWII-style "blank-fired" grenades up there or something so they keep it as a backup even though they use HK's version of the M203 too.

Frankly, most of it IS "life or death" grade, including all the major structural and mechanical components--if something goes Bump In The Night and I have time to prepare, I'm assembling this monster and handing it off to whoever's Second Fiddle while I man the barricade with 1911 or Mk 18. Umbrella Corp. is one of the few companies more demanding than BCM on QC, and the only things I would have qualms about are the endplate and tri-rail.
I just meant the trirail isn't life or death...
Of course the rest is;)

Actually, while it's a little front-heavy, it's nowhere near as bad as a 16" free-float... my free-floater with its built-in tripod weighs north of ten pounds empty, while this is 11.6 including a full set of seven magazines AND the box it's all stored in.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top