JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i just wrote about my first rifle in the related thread and thought it would be fun to find or start a thread. After doing a little searching I was unable to find said thread and I am starting one.

I know there are a lot of guys out there with various amounts experience with Ruger 10/22's and this thread might be helpful for anyone who is looking at buying a Ruger 10/22. I know there is tons of information out there on these rifles and everything about them. However there is so much that can be done with and too these rifles, you can add or do almost anything you want to them. You can have multiple 10/22's for multiple purposes from plinking, long distance, tactical and varmint shooting plus many others. The 10/22 is very versatile and I believe would be a good addition to any firearm collection rather it is stock or modded they are great rifles for every man. Here are a few reviews if anyone is interested in more info.

So, show us your Rugers, Stock, modded, tactical, long distance, plinkers, varmint rifles and what ever else you can turn them into. Maybe tell us a little about your rifles and your experience with them.

Here is a pic of my 10/22's

2012-05-17_14-29-16_169.jpg

The top 10/22 I just traded for from another member on the forum, It has a duracoated wood stock with a polished bolt, automatic bolt release and trigger over travel screw installed. The magazine release is a 9mm shell and it has a Bushnell sportview scope on it. I only have a few hundred flawless rounds through it.

The bottom 10/22 is my original and first rifle I ever owned. I currently has a butler creek bull barrel and butler creek stock with a bushnell 3x9 scope mounted on it. I have around 20,000 nearly flawless rounds through it. The only hiccups I have ever had with any 10/22 was when I first bought this one and i was using butler creek mags, the way I would held the rifle, I was touching the mags and I had some failures. Once I changed the way I held the rifle I have had no problems with any 10/22 firing any ammo I have put in it.

The tapco stock on the bottom was just for fun. For myself that is the most fun stock I have had on my 10/22.
Hopefully I will be adding two or three more stocks to my inventory for my rugers soon.

Come on guys and gals show us yours

Ruger Race Rifles 2006 (5000 made) and 2012 (650 made). For you guys that dont know what these are they are completely stock other than scope and clip. Made to raise fund for US olymic shooting team. I want to have a complete set missing the other 2. Thought well if im going to buy one I should buy a rarer one. Im sure I could have bought 2x the rifle if I built it myself but I like the cause and its a huge cool factor for me

001-3.jpg

My two... Well one is a 10/22 and the other is Tactical Soltions X-Ring. The 10/22 was converted to .17 Mach 2 before I got i, but I have the original parts as well. The X-Ring is for sale/trade.

P1110527.jpg
P1110523.jpg
IMGA0382.jpg

The 10/22 can be cloned to so many different styles it's mind boggling. These go back eight years or so, time for a new one. A TD may be added someday.

The good old Krinker Plinker, real nice match barrel with this kit.
PICT0002Small-1-1.jpg
PICT0003Small-1.jpg

The Fajen/Green Mountain build.
1022.jpg
102201-1.jpg

Old International model.
international02.jpg
international01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR