JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw an interesting video from Ian who said this one company is pretty much responsible for the high price of FA Mac 10s:

If only the sound of music were released in its original version, the Mac 10 would be in every Swiss cupboard.

I wish they'd do semi auto 556 uppers.
Tons could be done with those lowers and some R&D

ldCDXXE.jpg fwmaS0W.jpg

Well all I reported earlier was a M1 Carbine, but since pistols are allowed, I have two AR-9's and a Royal Blue Sub 2000 (I guess it is a Carbine, mine a 2nd Gen never loaded, never fired, plan to, just haven't)

Mk18 MOD 0 clone on the left.

9mm Mk18(ish) clone on the right. Its an ole Colt 9mm SBR that now has a KAS RAS II on it, still need rear sight, optic and stock.

20210403_175140.jpg

Last Edited:
Henry X in .44 Magnum with a paracord sling and Streamlight 88071 ProTac Rail Mount HL-X USB 1000-Lumen WML

Loaded with Hornady Critical Defense 165g .44 Special FTX

Edit: I posted this because I saw the name of the thread, but I didn't see that it was under Semi-Auto at the time. My bad.

Still a PCC though

image.jpg

Mk18 MOD 0 clone on the left.

9mm Mk18(ish) clone on the right. Its an ole Colt 9mm SBR that now has a KAS RAS II on it, still need rear sight, optic and stock.

View attachment 1197094
Hey, you are missing the other LMT sight!.... its your lucky day, I happen to have on here... ;)

Enter shameful plug here... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top