JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BBQ, time with our dog Pepper, fishing and golf

20210704_142145_kindlephoto-4951003.jpg 20210704_161637.jpg IMGP0770Small.jpg Screenshot_20210626-174427_Instagram.jpg 20190814_113524.jpg 20200510_083838.jpg 20160809_125353.jpeg 20190627_173453_kindlephoto-72225.jpg

Years ago I restored old cars and tractors and knocked out a bunch of them. My body gave out so I stopped doing them. I like to smoke meat and have a smoker trailer with three smokers on it. This is my smoker rig. I built a double ended reverse flow smoker in the center (can't be seen in this photo) that smokes 8 racks of ribs or two 20# brisket. The 4'x2' smoker on the left side is a triple use cooker. It is a smoker, bbq, and Santa Maria grill all rolled into one. I will soon have a 4' long spit in it to turn 50-80 roasts or small pigs. I have a propane camp stove on the front to assist with meal prep and lighting the charcoal the smokers burn.

Built this monster smoker as well.....smokes two whole brats at a time!

I also built a wood fired oven this last summer and love cooking in it. Last winter I got involved with my local museum and restored the 1918 International Titan in my avatar for them. I did a mechanical restoration and patina match to keep it looking old. While fun to work on everything is huge and heavy...the pistons are 6.5" in diameter and the rods are as big as my arm. I am helping the museum a bit with other projects as my body allows.

My main hobby is this guy now. I try and drive him whenever I can when he is healthy. He has cushings disease and we struggle with soundness at times. We have traveled a thousand miles together in his cart and I can take him on most trails only horses can fit as I built a custom 3' wide off road cart for him.

Last Edited:
Years ago I restored old cars and tractors and knocked out a bunch of them. My body gave out so I stopped doing them. I like to smoke meat and have a smoker trailer with three smokers on it. This is my smoker rig. I built a double ended reverse flow smoker in the center (can't be seen in this photo) that smokes 8 racks of ribs or two 20# brisket. The 4'x2' smoker on the left side is a triple use cooker. It is a smoker, bbq, and Santa Maria grill all rolled into one. I will soon have a 4' long spit in it to turn 50-80 roasts or small pigs. I have a propane camp stove on the front to assist with meal prep and lighting the charcoal the smokers burn.

Way cool!
Built this monster smoker as well.....smokes two whole brats at a time!
That's hilarious!
I also built a wood fired oven this last summer and love cooking in it. Last winter I got involved with my local museum and restored the 1918 International Titan in my avatar for them. I did a mechanical restoration and patina match to keep it looking old. While fun to work on everything is huge and heavy...the pistons are 6.5" in diameter and the rods are as big as my arm. I am helping the museum a bit with other projects as my body allows.
Totally awesome! My best bud built a wood-fired brick oven for making pizzas, but now he cooks almost everything that he would normally gill in it!
My main hobby is this guy now. I try and drive him whenever I can when he is healthy. He has cushings disease and we struggle with soundness at times. We have traveled a thousand miles together in his cart and I can take him on most trails only horses can fit as I built a custom 3' wide off road cart for him.
Good for you with the horse! What a pal he must be. My best bud (same guy referenced above) has a daughter with Cushing's disease. It took 20+ years to figure out what caused her massive weight gain, but when they finally figured it out at Swedish Hospital in Seattle, she started getting treatments for it last summer. The family stayed in Capitol Hill during that whole CHAZ/CHOP Zone BS and the riots, so that added to their anxiety. But Tate is now over 100 lbs lighter and looking so much better and she's so much happier! She's a curator at the museum in La Connor now! Neven would've gotten that job at the weight she was previously.

wow, what is this?
Looks like a XB-70 Valkyrie bomber. They were cool looking as sh*t! Sure wish we woulda put those into production. Looks helluva lot cooler than a B-52...

EDIT: Ooops, just saw where the poster of that photo (@ch139) had already answered.
I will say in my defense that ch139 posted that photo 9 years before I joined this here li'l group of shooters. Today was the first time I saw it...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads