JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it. This is what I was hoping to see, come to light in my post.
What did you have to do, bend the trigger tang to make it work?
I didn't have to bend anything on the tang. I did have to modify the top of the synthetic stock so the tang fit. I took off a little at a time till it fit. The forearm fit with out modification. I also shortened the back of the stock a little for a shorter length of pull. I could go a little shorter before running into issues with the action spring in the stock. If I did go shorter I'd have to find a different butt pad.

Something to keep an eye out for if you have a single piece carrier is getting a 2 piece one. They can be hard to find and expensive. The 2 piece carrier allows you to load the shotgun without having to press the lock button on the left side. It also has the nice feature of locking the bolt open when empty. Auto loads the first shell you insert into the magazine if the bolt is locked back.

My Remmy M11

10EDC805-2860-4484-B5F0-5637241AE52B.jpeg

Would seem a shame. As the A5 shotguns are climbing to crazy levels, the model 11's are following.
That kind of talk will have some of us digging around. :)
Found this one 'pre cut' for Uncle Sam. 19" barrel.
Not really modded. Magazine extender/ spring availablity?
1600545422589.jpeg

Lots of markings.
Says CYL, proof marks including anchor, Military Finish on receiver, cartouche on stock, markings for MPD, police department?
Serial number seems to be 1942-43?

1600545462582.jpeg
Can't seem to delete duplicate pics.

57BBE87E-B6D5-43F1-B3BE-3B9D9B3918ED.jpeg 72529331-D46C-48E9-9229-D6BF86452A70.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads