JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I have to brag about my Dinner the other night ! :s0108:Homemade Beef Tacos, Salsa and Guacamole, it was so good and not too bad for a Gringo ! :s0022: Growing up, my Mexican friends and their folks would invite me to dinner at their house often. I learned some from them as how to cook Mexican Style food of various types. I really wan't to make homemade Menudo, but I would not hear the end of it from my Wife. :s0049:She's kinda mean and say's to me, ''You ain't cookin them cow guts in this house!'' :s0116:I will just wait till shes gone for a few weeks so the house does not smell like Beef Tripe. :s0149: :s0133: taco1.jpg

I'd be proud of that and love to cook. But dood, the presentation of that there.. I'm sure it was awesome?
My taco tripas joint is on 82nd.. it's like a shack.

"Caveman Jim, post: 1320937, member: 26305"]I can cook up a mess of deep fried Salmon Nuggets, Steelhead Candy with hush puppies and a secret dippin sause.;)

Pics when I find em.....[/QUOTE]
I love hush puppies ! Your from The South, can you tell me is squirrel head gravy made from squirrel heads. :s0076:My friends Wife was from Virginia and said it was really made from Squirrel heads, either way it sounds good to me and I would eat it ! :s0072:

My favorite Cheddar sammich.. Sold some stuff at the shop once and I was joking around about a sammich. So before work I wrapped it in bread, put it in a baggie and brought it in. I have yet to live that one down.

1580660797007.jpg

I've been known to make these things:

1769820445880.jpg

Slow smoking vs grilling...

3282297656865.jpg

Crawdad boils that me and the boys get..

3386019649850.jpg

I like to bake. Wife loves the honey wheat bread....

4114832029704.jpg

I also like to make longhorn and veggies over rice and homemade teriyaki sauce.

4686022149100.jpg

My wife hates to cook. Guess she got lucky.

Well, I have to brag about my Dinner the other night ! :s0108:Homemade Beef Tacos, Salsa and Guacamole, it was so good and not too bad for a Gringo ! :s0022: Growing up, my Mexican friends and their folks would invite me to dinner at their house often. I learned some from them as how to cook Mexican Style food of various types. I really wan't to make homemade Menudo, but I would not hear the end of it from my Wife. :s0049:She's kinda mean and say's to me, ''You ain't cookin them cow guts in this house!'' :s0116:I will just wait till shes gone for a few weeks so the house does not smell like Beef Tripe. :s0149: :s0133:View attachment 255801
I'd be proud of that and love to cook. But dood, the presentation of that there.. I'm sure it was awesome?
My taco tripas joint is on 82nd.. it's like a shack.
My Wife is not so mean, she puts up with my A$$.

Some very bad men here. Me, well I'm a cooking fool. Well no, but I do appreciate. I've been on a very multi-level soup kick for some time recently. Wonton soup ("inside out" of late).
Lentils with ham of course, all hotted up like crazy. "Thai" chicken soup.
I cook a lot with the "greens" and or bok choy.
Oh yea, I can bring it

Some very bad men here. Me, well I'm a cooking fool. Well no, but I do appreciate. I've been on a very multi-leveled soup kick for some time recently. Wonton soup ("inside out" of late).
Lentil with ham of course, all hotted up like crazy. "Thai" chicken soup.
I cook a lot with the "greens" and or bok choy.
Oh yea, I can bring it
I love Asian food and Thai food is really tasty. I just made up some smoked ham and pea soup the other day, came out good. :s0060: Crock pots kick A$$ ! :s0069:

I love Asian food and Thai food is really tasty. I just made up some smoked ham and pea soup the other day, came out good. :s0060: Crock pots kick A$$ ! :s0069:
Every kitchen needs cans a coconut milk.. for proper Thai soup. It's amazing.. I pretty much call it the kitchen sink.. you couldn't screw it up if you tried. well

"Caveman Jim, post: 1320937, member: 26305"]I can cook up a mess of deep fried Salmon Nuggets, Steelhead Candy with hush puppies and a secret dippin sause.;)

Pics when I find em.....
I love hush puppies ! Your from The South, can you tell me is squirrel head gravy made from squirrel heads. :s0076:My friends Wife was from Virginia and said it was really made from Squirrel heads, either way it sounds good to me and I would eat it ! :s0072:[/QUOTE]

Yep, she is correct, and a few other things......:)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads