JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw where some one had made a batch of old leaf springs into targets, and another guy had an old flywheel set up for a target..... so I thought how about a thread just for showing off targets. I have 3 that go up with us every time we go shooting,
The fist and oldest,,, with well over 2000 rounds in on and through.
The newest rifle, 24" 100 yard gong.
And my favorite toy , we call it "the bells" each plate rings just a bit different.

My son built this several years back when he was in school. Got an A+ on it...

P1030090.jpg

Stay Safe.

the only "deep dimples " are in the ar400 and they are from my 17y/o shooting them too close with a 30/30.... it was an error that was corrected as for the mild steel I don't worry much about ricochets at 50 yards, if it has enough to bounce back that far it kinda just seems to go on through.

Dang seems like I am in the wrong business I should start building Targets at my Job.

Actually I just may, had a couple elk cut on the burn table but now I requested some mickey mouse heads and plan on welding them to some tube to make a spinning target.

Will post pics when I get them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads