JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
scott, thanks for looking out. We both in the same hobbies (saltwater fishtanks and guns). Do you have a draco yet? If not yet then you should try one..... It is really fun!
If you want a price let me know what you are looking for. I work with a guy who does laser work and he does a ton of stuff for me. I could build Benny one but hek sounds like you have it covered. Also for the coating check out BNR32 he does coating and is a sponsor on the board.

Some day i'll probably put the VZ 58 side folder on it when it becomes an SBR.

HPIM0659.jpg

I shortened the action handle 3/8, coated with alumagard II (brownells), ameriglo front night sight, 4 piece Bulg flash hider (works perfect), nylon single point sling mount (homeade) works great, cleaned up bolt for smoother action, safety bolt hold open mod, glx red laser, tapco saw grip, galil foreend with pic rails, and recoil buffer. Love this thing and 100% reliable with hollowpoints or FMJ's. Nice Dracos out there guys!

Some day i'll probably put the VZ 58 side folder on it when it becomes an SBR.

Yup, one of mine is going to be SBR as well, I am thinking of going with the ACE folder stock. I like to color of your wood... never mind that sound (Weird) I like the color on your furniture :) I am thinking of doing the same mine like your but I just ordered 2 buffers technology and 2 black pistol grips from Midway USA. I guess I will have to keep my pistol black.

I shortened the action handle 3/8, coated with alumagard II (brownells), ameriglo front night sight, 4 piece Bulg flash hider (works perfect), nylon single point sling mount (homeade) works great, cleaned up bolt for smoother action, safety bolt hold open mod, glx red laser, tapco saw grip, galil foreend with pic rails, and recoil buffer. Love this thing and 100% reliable with hollowpoints or FMJ's. Nice Dracos out there guys!

I like your too, it look like my style :) TACTICOOL... even I can't hit a darn thing at 100 yards ha ha ha but I bet I can throw a lot of bullets down the tubes :) Spray and pray!

I like your too, it look like my style :) TACTICOOL... even I can't hit a darn thing at 100 yards ha ha ha but I bet I can throw a lot of bullets down the tubes :) Spray and pray!
Haha yes sir its a CQC weapon, judging by my group at 25 yrds though I bet once i get mine sighted in I bet I could hit a 12 inch target at 100 every so often. Benched, probably more. But I could do that all day with my M70, thats not what I like the Draco for its because of the huge firepower in small package. Not to mention great fun to shoot!

On the tacticool side, not sure I like it kind of a test bed since I thought well why not? Took light off and laser may soon be history as well, we'll see more shooting needed to find answer. Front Ameriglo night sight is a great addition as well as V notch made to factory slit rear sight.

Does anyone here have use buffer technology on the Draco. I got one on my AK47 and thinking of putting one of this on my Draco.

Your talking recoil buffer? Little 1/4 inch thick rubber piece that fits onto the recoil spring? If so yes and I would put it on any AK for 10 bucks its cheap and eliminates metal to metal contact.

Haha yes sir its a CQC weapon, judging by my group at 25 yrds though I bet once i get mine sighted in I bet I could hit a 12 inch target at 100 every so often. Benched, probably more. But I could do that all day with my M70, thats not what I like the Draco for its because of the huge firepower in small package. Not to mention great fun to shoot!

On the tacticool side, not sure I like it kind of a test bed since I thought well why not? Took light off and laser may soon be history as well, we'll see more shooting needed to find answer. Front Ameriglo night sight is a great addition as well as V notch made to factory slit rear sight.

If I were you I will keep the flashlight and the laser, that will be my next project on my pistol. For pistol I can't use the sight that well due to the power of it, but I am going depend on the laser and flash light at CQB.

I would if I were to use it for CQB but its not so great for that in the suburbs, round would probably shoot through 2 houses before the bullet stopped in a car beyond that. Laser might stay though, like I say need to sight it in then play around with it. If shft God forbid I would take my Draco in my backpack on my single point sling and my underfolder AK and all the ammo I owned and tow in a sled along with my Glock haha! Probably trade the Draco for food and medical supplies and keep the underfolder, until then??? I'll have a ton of fun shooting at the range!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top